Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Realtree Roadtrips >

Realtree Roadtrips

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Realtree Roadtrips

Old 10-13-2003, 08:07 AM
Fork Horn

Default Realtree Roadtrips

Anyone catch last nights show on TOC?

Michael Waddell smoked a nice buck at 50 yards. Made a perfect shot.

Before he shot the buck he said there was a pheasant at 40 yards and he would shoot it but didn' t have another arrow.

After seeing the shot on the buck, I believe the pheasant wouldn' t have stood a chance.
Old 10-13-2003, 08:28 AM

Default RE: Realtree Roadtrips

Good show and he is a good shot with his bow.
Old 10-13-2003, 08:41 AM
Typical Buck

Naw, I missed it. It come on here usually during the hours I' m working. I' ve only seen a couple of the shows. But I look forward to catching them when I can.
Old 10-13-2003, 08:54 AM

I saw it.... I was socked he took the shot really. Yes he did make a perfect hit (you could see the impact) but did you guys notice just how bad the wind was blowing when he shot ?? I practice at 40 all the time, and I make it a point to go out in my yard and shoot when the wind picks up.... but at 50 - WOW...... he must REALLY know his ability and must be darn good.... I questioned the fact he took it, and still wonder if he had mother luck on his side ........ It was an awesome shot...... When he drew the bow I was thinkin ' are you crazy' - thenm when it hit the deer - and hit it perfect - I thought - ' Your damn lucky, or damn good !!
Old 10-13-2003, 10:52 AM
Fork Horn

When he drew the bow I was thinkin ' are you crazy' - thenm when it hit the deer - and hit it perfect - I thought - ' Your damn lucky, or damn good !!
That' s what I ws thinking............but he got er done!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2003, 03:07 PM
Fork Horn

i taped it. might get around to it tonight
Old 10-13-2003, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am tired of you guys coming on here and talking about this show!! I don' t have it and can' t get it without a dish and I can' t afford that blasted dish!!

Now quit talking about that show. Out of all those realtree guys, Waddel has to be my favorite hands down, and I can' t even catch his show!!
Old 10-13-2003, 04:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

IBM, I' ll tape them and send them to ya I met Waddel about 3 years ago at The Sportsman at their yearly Bowhunter' s Jamboree and met that David Blanton the following year at the same show. Both are ecellent speakers.
Old 10-13-2003, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Michael is my fav. to. Followed by Bill and David in a tie. LOL.

I would have loved to see Michael take that buck at 50 yards. He definetly know' s his ability.
Old 10-13-2003, 04:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

This really is an excellent show. I enjoy watching it. It is great to see a hunting show that focuses on more than just the " hunt" . Waddell is one of my favorites. I also really like ole' Stan Potts though!! Speaking of other hunting personalities, I think Keith Warren, and the texas trophy hunters are a bunch of jacka$$es. Just my opinion.

Quick Reply: Realtree Roadtrips

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.