Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Old timer checking back in... >

Old timer checking back in...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Old timer checking back in...

Old 03-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Old timer checking back in...

Well, Iiiiiiii'lllll be! Look what the cat done went and drug in!! [8D]

It's about freakin' time you showed your face in these parts. You would go and show up now, as I'm around here less and less and looking for more reasons to not come around as much after a decade... and you're gonna go and make that harder now, ain't ya?

Nice pictures...you and Rick also have the same start date. I imagine you guys have seen alot of faces come and go since 03.
'03? Heck... that's just the last time the forum crashed and got rebuilt on us! [8D]I think us old-timers have been through, what? At least three different major forum rebuilds? That hasn't happened in a loooong time, so most of you guys don't remember those days... having 5,000 posts and logging in the next to find you're back to 1,300 or even 0, LOL.

Keep the pics comin, Jer! They've always been my favorite ones to live vicariously through!

(Oh... I don't even know if you were around when I switched from MQ1shooter to my current user name several years ago... can't remember if you'd already bugged out by then or not.)
Old 03-28-2009, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Greg, I was trying to place your name so you must have changed it after I started my vacation from the site. I forgot how many folks were on here that I really enjoyed the company of. Makes me wonder what took me so long to get my hindparts back on here. I remember the overnight post count drop, what a pain. Last I left here, I was a moderator and had some editing power. Now I see I'm just a regular Joe. [8D]

I'll throw up a new post with some pics from the last few years.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome back. I don't get on like I used to either. The sites got bigger, slower and Big John is still ugly as sin!
Old 03-30-2009, 03:29 AM
Super Moderator

Glad to see you back on here! Man, it sure has been a while. Site is slower these days, but will probably pick up with spring coming.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

and Big John is still ugly as sin!
I saw that you little stinker.

ABM- I'm still puttin up with this kind of shi#. Soon I'm gonna have to drive down to VA. and put the smack-down on him.You can come along and watch, but it woln't be purdy.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ArticBowMan (a.k.a. AudiBowMan) I have been away from the sitemyself. Glad to see you are alive and well. Wendy just asked about you and DonK yesterday. I have not seen a current post from DonKdo you twokeep in touch?
Good luck with hunting & work try to stay warm.