Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What sight are you using ? >

What sight are you using ?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What sight are you using ?

Old 02-13-2009, 12:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What sight are you using ?

ORIGINAL: Bailsuk

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

Matey,

I think you have a seeing problem! Why are you asking us blokes a question like that when there's a hottie at Basspro that knows more about sights than any of us? I think she's turned your brain into mush...

Keli will take care of you!

Save your money for 2010....
Think i will send Keli an email , you what happens when i speak her Will ..... i end up forgetting what i want [8D].

Gonna look into the Spot Hogg Real Dealwith.19 pins , is the wrap optional ? . so i can upgrade later .
Yes it is available as an option but just get it now, you won't regret it.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Banned

I use a HHA slider one pin on my 82nd, and Black Gold Radiants on my Elite and Guardian
Old 02-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am using a Hogg It Hunter with wrap. Custom pins.. 4 pins, top two in .029 and bottom two in .019..

Old 02-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a Viper Predator Micro Tune dipped in Max 4 on my 101st and I just ordered another one for the oncoming Air Raid. It's a solid sight and I have been pleased. I went out and bought a few others before taking some good advice and trying one of these out, I haven't found anything that compares.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

I have a Viper Predator Micro Tune dipped in Max 4 on my 101st and I just ordered another one for the oncoming Air Raid. It's a solid sight and I have been pleased. I went out and bought a few others before taking some good advice and trying one of these out, I haven't found anything that compares.
Hey Ben or Dan ,
Just curious but can you add more pins to the Viper Predator . They sell this modelat my nearest Archery Shop .
Old 02-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: demoIL

I am using a Hogg It Hunter with wrap. Custom pins.. 4 pins, top two in .029 and bottom two in .019..
Them Hogg It Hunter ain't cheap are they , if i do go for the Real Deal i'll get the wrap too .

Hardcorehunter , i'm just not sold on the whole single pin thing . Ilike the thought of judging my shot , picking the pin and shootingand if the target does not go where you expect it .... your pin setting could be out ... if that makes sense .
Old 02-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not cheap, no.. Probably last sight you'll ever need though and very much adjustable to most peoples liking.. Plus customer service could not be matched..

Also look at new Armortech Hd.. And for a little less money the toxonics is pretty nice, very bright..

Anyway.. Let us know what you decide on!!!

ORIGINAL: Bailsuk

ORIGINAL: demoIL

Them Hogg It Hunter ain't cheap are they , if i do go for the Real Deal i'll get the wrap too .

Hardcorehunter , i'm just not sold on the whole single pin thing . Ilike the thought of judging my shot , picking the pin and shootingand if the target does not go where you expect it .... your pin setting could be out ... if that makes sense .