Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 WKP-Full Circle DVD- A review >

WKP-Full Circle DVD- A review

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WKP-Full Circle DVD- A review

Old 02-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default WKP-Full Circle DVD- A review

Got this in the mail today. I am not a fan of most hunting vids or shows- in fact I'm pretty ANTI hunting shows/vids (at least the way modern ones are done). But I decided to give it a fair shake after viewing the trailer and checking out the website. I've watched through about 2/3 so far.

On the WKP website they promised a "different" kind of hunting video. They were spot-on. This is *EXTREMELY* well done. Classy. Tasteful, yet entertaining and exciting. NO sugar coating, NO over the top BS antics/attitudes and marketing (there is so far one plug for a sponsor, however it's ALSO done with extreme taste- so well done I will check out the sponsor! )

All of the hunters seem very genuine, sincere, and I found myself laughing along with (or at) them, feeling their excitement or anguish as circumstances dictated. The cinematography is just wonderful- all of the other flora and fauna in the woods, the deer, the hunting scenes- I felt like I was watching me & my old buddies back home go through a hunting season (though never so lucky to see so many HUGE freaking bucks). All the ups and downs- hell they even made shed hunting look pretty fun (not a fan myself- but I don't live in the midwest either)

It very much reminded me of the early Drury Brothers productions like "Right Place Right Time", "First Time in", and Monster Bucks"-but with better cinematography and better bucks! Like those old vids I felt a real connection to the WKP guys as bowhunters. I've not enjoyed a video so much since the mid 1990s. That's the best compliment I can give.

My only criticism is not with the footage, but rather that WKP should really use a padded mailer to send these out- my DVD case got a little beat up and the middle round piece in the case that the DVD snaps onto was broke in transit and left some black scarring/marks on the DVD- so far no issues viewing, but I'm a little worried there may be a problem somewhere.

I HIGHLY recommend any serious bowhunter to pick up this DVD. Well worth the cha-ching

Old 02-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: WKP-Full Circle DVD- A review

Got mine a few days ago, havn't found time to view it yet, maybe this 3 dayholiday weekend will allow the time..
Old 02-13-2009, 03:58 AM

I loved it!

Todd P., you are an animal!
Old 02-13-2009, 05:00 AM
Typical Buck

where can i get a copy?
Old 02-13-2009, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff glad you like it so far!! It really makes us feel good to hear the comments because we really work hard to show the real hunting season good bad all of it. We are just a bunch of guys like all of you that are addictted to whitetails and got sick and tired of seeing videos with guys bouncing from outfitter to outfitter, no outfitters used in our videos.. Walt

ozbowhunter, you can go to www.whiteknuckleproductions.com
Old 02-16-2009, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow Jeff, that's a pretty cool thing to read man! The best part of this whole process has been learning how many other guys out there feel the same way we do. Thanks very much - greatly appreciate it!

In-regard to your comments on the DVD case issue, it's a problem with my new DVD supplier. I've had some issues - but they WILL be resolved. The printing on the DVD face looks like crap too - so I applogize for this. Glad you didn't have any viewing issues.

If anyone has similar expereiences and has any issues viewing the DVD - let me know and I will mail a replacement copy within 24 hours at no cost to you.

Thanks again very much for the support.

Sincerely,

Todd Pringnitz, President
White Knuckle Productions, LLC.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

Wow Jeff, that's a pretty cool thing to read man! The best part of this whole process has been learning how many other guys out there feel the same way we do. Thanks very much - greatly appreciate it!

In-regard to your comments on the DVD case issue, it's a problem with my new DVD supplier. I've had some issues - but they WILL be resolved. The printing on the DVD face looks like crap too - so I applogize for this. Glad you didn't have any viewing issues.

If anyone has similar expereiences and has any issues viewing the DVD - let me know and I will mail a replacement copy within 24 hours at no cost to you.

Thanks again very much for the support. We are working on some pretty big deals right now that will put us EVERYWHERE!

Sincerely,

Todd Pringnitz, President
White Knuckle Productions, LLC.

Todd, you have a PM-
Old 02-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Always a great watch! Can't beat the WKP!!!!