Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Full Circle

Old 01-10-2009, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Full Circle

Todd and Walt- It was great to meet you guys yesterday at ATA! I am stoked about Full Circle, if this video doesn't kick the Video industry in the butt I don't know what will. After walking around ATA yesterday and seeing the other videos it looks to me like you guys have something they should be envious of, hats off to you guys and all the hard work you put in, I think it will pay off. It was also cool to meet Shelly and a few of the Droptine Diva's!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Full Circle

Man it was great meeting you and all of the other guys from the sites. The show was better than I could have ever amagined, and the after party was out of this world. It is going to take me a couple days just to recover, I am glad you liked the cover and I agree this years video Full circle is going to really setpeople back. Several teams laid down some really awesome footage, I even met a guy who has filmed a bunch for National Geographic and he said the footage he was seeing playing on the loop was some of the best he has seen in the industry. Makes you feel kinda good all over!! Well glad you had a great time there I know I did.. Walt
Old 01-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Can I pay now so I don't forget. Really love the work you guys produce. Can't wait for it to come out, second that, I will have to wait for it to come out[]. 2nd week of Feb you say?
Old 01-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep we are about 6 months a head of mostproduction company's.. Walt
Old 01-12-2009, 08:04 AM
Spike

Also wanted to say it was great to meet you guys at ATA and I wish you all the best with producing the new DVD! I loved the last two and I know this one will be something special. Keep up the great work!

Kyle
Wired Outdoors/PA Sportsmen Portal
Old 01-12-2009, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks very much for the feedback guys! I'm still whooped man! Trying to get caught up - and finish the edit. Things are coming together pretty nicely. Should be pretty sweet by the time Kyle and I are finished with it. Some cool surprises along the way as well.

Thanks again, should be in our store and available by February 17th or 18th.

This is the cover in-case you haven't seen it!

Old 01-12-2009, 11:37 AM

any trailers on the website yet??
Old 01-14-2009, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

No - we are still editing the video - so as soon as it's completed - we will start working on the trailer.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:53 AM

sounds good....you guys really do work hard to feed our addiction!! thanks!
Old 01-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Bartender

Boys and Divia it was great to meet up with you all and I wish would of had more time to chat with you guys.
Heading to the Wisconsin show this year?

T

Quick Reply: Full Circle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.