Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Can you order strings from bowtech? >

Can you order strings from bowtech?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Can you order strings from bowtech?

Old 02-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Can you order strings from bowtech?

I was looking on Bowtech's "Pro Shop" website and I noticed they don't have where you can buy bow specific strings? Is there a way you can go about doing this or do they not sell strings?

Old 02-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Can you order strings from bowtech?

They certainly sell strings and cables. Some of the best there is and you can customize your colors. It's recommended that you do so through your dealer.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:30 AM
Super Moderator

Getting ready to have my nearest BT dealer put a Bowtech string/cable on my Patriot made by Bowtech or order one from Gibblet. I've found the Bowtech strings to be topnotch!
Old 02-10-2009, 05:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've never had issue with any of the BT strings over the years-even the "cheap" black non-twist ones during the 99/2000 model year on my first Extreme Solo didn't creep alot , though my peep did twist a a wee bit. Still it was FAR better than the stock strings on my Hoyt, Jennings, Mathews, Darton & PSE bows I owned at the time.

Of course then came Winner's Choice, and then the VT/Stone Mountains, and then the "in-house" strings. Singles, Force Mutipliers, Duals and now Binaries- I have never felt the need to upgrade the string on any of my BTs (and I've owned a bunch). They lock up pretty quick.

I remember when the switching from Winner's Choice was a big drama on here and AT. People were predicting the Apocalyptic End of BowTech.

yeah right.

I wonder how many of those drama-queens in retrospect would admit it's been a good thing- The strings since then (whether SM/VT/In House) have been extremely high quality with one HUGE benefit- MUCH less noise than WC (which always bugged the crap out of me). WC always makes a bow sound like you've got a 20 pound carp by the tail and slamming it into a tree trunk.