Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow Controversy

Old 01-12-2009, 12:13 PM

Default RE: Bow Contriversy

Don't listen to Gri22ly...he has limited knowledge when it comes to whitetail hunting. He has only been hunting for the last year or so....I basically taught him everything he knows. Right down to BOWTECH is the the BEST!!! He has a Hoyt and I've finally talked him into buying a Bowtech.....hahahaha
Old 01-12-2009, 12:14 PM

Default RE: Bow Controversy

Actually, the AM32 is building up a really strong case for this based on recent reviews. But like you said, how would you really know unless you decked it out and shot each one for a while? I don't know if test firing one would make it a justified statement?

That being said, the Bowtech Air Raid looks to have all of the specs in a bow that I am looking for and if I find that it shoots great, then by all means sure it is better than the rest! [8D]

Old 01-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BowtechHunting

Don't listen to Gri22ly...he has limited knowledge when it comes to whitetail hunting. He has only been hunting for the last year or so....I basically taught him everything he knows. Right down to BOWTECH is the the BEST!!! He has a Hoyt and I've finally talked him into buying a Bowtech.....hahahaha
.................You hunting today?

If so call me.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have to agree with Rob here. They are all really good. Each year or two a company makes an improvement and they get better.