Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 BOWTECH ALL THE WAY >

BOWTECH ALL THE WAY

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BOWTECH ALL THE WAY

Old 01-12-2009, 04:41 PM

Default RE: BOWTECH ALL THE WAY

Oh Hell, I'm a gonna run right out and get me an Admiral just because some pimple popper says its the best Bow in the whole wide world.
I ah might even got me a pass through on one of them old mossey horns!

looks like there is a hoyt or matthews fan in the house...sorry u bought a hoyt/mathews and got slammed
Old 01-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: SOCALLEDHUNTER_23

Oh Hell, I'm a gonna run right out and get me an Admiral just because some pimple popper says its the best Bow in the whole wide world.
I ah might even got me a pass through on one of them old mossey horns!

looks like there is a hoyt or matthews fan in the house...sorry u bought a hoyt/mathews and got slammed
I have a Hoyt and a Bear right now
Old 01-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Fork Horn

here's a thought... maybe socalledhunter was excited about his new bowtech? i mean he does have the flagship of one of the most successful bow companies out there right now... we bought our bows together actually..

i will say ty that your post was a little agressive lol
Old 01-12-2009, 04:54 PM

To be honest with you I began to get a little discouraged with seeing all of their emphasis put on to the center pivot bows until I seen the new Air Raid and now there is a glimmer of hope restored for me!

Maybe it is just me but it seemed like they were cutting corners or didn't put much effort in with bows like the SWAT and the Stud?
Old 01-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Dozen Arrows

To be honest with you I began to get a little discouraged with seeing all of their emphasis put on to the center pivot bows until I seen the new Air Raid and now there is a glimmer of hope restored for me!

Maybe it is just me but it seemed like they were cutting corners or didn't put much effort in with bows like the SWAT and the Stud?
I'm actually very interested in shooting the Air Raid.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

What is it that some of you find to be an issue with the center pivot designs? Is it something MORE than simple aesthetics? Is it a tangible/fundamental issue?

I have to admit the CP risers are kinda ugly, but so is my Subaru and I love that damn thing
Old 01-12-2009, 06:48 PM

There is nothing wrong with them at all. They are different that's for sure and it's a great move by Bowtech, lots of people love them and don't get me wrong, I don't think that they look bad at all. It took me a while to get used to the Captain but it grew on me, especially when you see it in person. I'm just more of a traditionalist kind of guy, that's all.

I liked the looks of the Marquis a lot but the specs were a little off for me as I prefer a shorter axle to axle and a light weight bow. They got it just right for me with the Air Raid along with the additional speed.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: kdsberman

What a pointless post. So if I decide on a DXT, I know Im not getting the best because someone says Bowtech is the best. ??
You had every option NOT to open the thread and then when your disappointed in what it said you make condescending remarks. What the hell did you expect to read in a thread titled Bowtech All the Way?

Feel free to start a thread titled Hoyt All the Way or Mathews All the Way or even Oneida [&:] All the Way.

There is no best bow suited for every shooter. That's why all manufacturers are selling bows and staying in business currently. But dude, seriously, the thread title should have given away the contents.
oooo thanks for the talkin to
Old 01-13-2009, 09:56 PM
Spike

lol funny