Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 long range bow shooting >

long range bow shooting

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

long range bow shooting

Old 01-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: long range bow shooting

on of my favorite things to do actually, I would not want to hurt his soft nursey hands though, or his skinny brittle forearms .

good suggestion[8D] though

That amuses me tremendously, my grand father was a male nurse, became one a few years after his eight years service to ournation. rest in peace SSG Robert J Gallagher USMC(1941-1949) 12/11/1922 to 10/15/2008
Old 01-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive shot 100 yards a time or two, its really not that hard once you figure out where to put the darn pin. Its not impossible by any means, and it is pretty cool to watch the arrows lob in there like hand grenades.[8D]
Old 01-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: LRarcher

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO
so I can sit on my ass and get out of shape. Thanks for the helpful life lessons!

this shows you doubt your self, you think you wont have he motivation to stay healthy, so forth you will be a fat ass.

once again your tenth grader is coming out, I despise baseball it gets people no where, and the few that get some where are wrong.

also
you mean you don't want to become even more of a fat ass because all you do is sit on the bench.
[/quote]

Holy Jesus dude I'm cracking up!
Just because you couldn't make it past T-Ball doesn't mean you gotta hate onpeople that are getting looked at by college scouts. Like I said, jealousy is a sick thing! What I want you to go do, is try to gotake a round of bp, 80 mph,no nevermind we'll bump it down to 60 JUST FOR YOU, with 20 balls, and then let me know how many you can hit[8D].
Oh BTW, the teams I play on are some of the best in the state.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: LRarcher

so I can sit on my ass and get out of shape. Thanks for the helpful life lessons!

this shows you doubt your self, you think you wont have he motivation to stay healthy, so forth you will be a fat ass.

once again your tenth grader is coming out, I despise baseball it gets people no where, and the few that get some where are wrong.

also
you mean you don't want to become even more of a fat ass because all you do is sit on the bench.
[/quote]

how old is this guy?????? tearing on a 15 year old, here you want a fun nugget, i'm seventeen i guess that makes me a moody little Bast*rd too right
Old 01-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Damn. Late the the party again[>:]
Old 01-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

You know what, I'm done. Have fun arguing things you have no idea about.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rory I thought you were supposed to play hockey?!?! Not keeping it in the fam??
Old 01-07-2009, 06:58 PM

Holy Jesus dude I'm cracking up!
Just because you couldn't make it past T-Ball doesn't mean you gotta hate on people that are getting looked at by college scouts. Like I said, jealousy is a sick thing! What I want you to go do, is try to go take a round of bp, 80 mph,no nevermind we'll bump it down to 60 JUST FOR YOU, with 20 balls , and then let me know how many you can hit[8D].
Oh BTW, the teams I play on are some of the best in the state.

I did not have time to wast my time with foolish after school activity's like baseball, and what ever else that place offered. I had a full time landscaping job, that lasted 4 hours after school then on Wednesday we got out at 2:00pm so we where able to get in an extra 3 houses. I made damn good money, then when summer cam around the schedule pick up more with all the free time I had. that is how I keep busy and I don't regret a damn thing, it taught me things at that age that some don't learn till they get kicked out of the house. hitting balls is counter productive and gets you no where.

you have more than you think.

you don't know how good you have it until you try to get it.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:59 PM

ORIGINAL: halfrack VIII

how old is this guy?????? tearing on a 15 year old, here you want a fun nugget, i'm seventeen i guess that makes me a moody little Bast*rd too right
Christ sake, another teen that is spoiled to hell ??

GET OVER IT

the truth hurts
Old 01-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Worse than the "Spawn of GMMAT" I tell ya.[8D]

No offense Jeff.

LT

Quick Reply: long range bow shooting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.