Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Admiral rocks! >

The Admiral rocks!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Admiral rocks!

Old 12-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default The Admiral rocks!

I just got back from the pro shop from shooting the Admiral and the Iceman, and both had their pros and cons but imo, the Admiral beats the Iceman hands down. Both of them had some vibration after the shot but the Admiral's wasn't as long as the Iceman's. The Iceman was a smooter draw but louder and the Admiral had a little bump to pull over but was extremely quiet, I didn't even know I had shot the arrow. Anyone who has one, can you tell me how it shoots when you have everything on it because all these had on them was a whisker biscuit rest which I did not like. I also had to shoot it without a loop which I am not used to but that wasn't all that bad. Overall I think I will be buying the Admiral before next fall rolls around.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The Admiral rocks!

Thanks for your opinion!! It's nice to hear someones views on a couple of Bows.

I have an IceMan ordered and hope to Hunt some Kansas Longbeards with it during their Archery season.

I also have a Captain, and a Sentinel on order. The New CP bows are nothing short of Awesome IMO!

Dan
Old 12-29-2008, 11:59 AM
Fork Horn

And the good news about the Admiral is i can get it for $795 out the door which is awesome.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:43 PM
Fork Horn

i just got my admiral for xmas, i cant wait to get my sights/rests etc on it so i can shoot it.. the first time i shot it i knew i had to have it. i liked the iceman too, but ive shot the binaries on my tomkat for long enough that they feel the best to me.

i have till feb. second to take one down with my new bow, im super pumped about it....
Old 12-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: piketon_hunter#9

i just got my admiral for xmas, i cant wait to get my sights/rests etc on it so i can shoot it.. the first time i shot it i knew i had to have it. i liked the iceman too, but ive shot the binaries on my tomkat for long enough that they feel the best to me.

i have till feb. second to take one down with my new bow, im super pumped about it....
Good Luck!!

Dan
Old 12-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Fork Horn

thanks!! i just got it set up today, i love it... throws darts, i shoot tighter groups with it than my tomkat
ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: piketon_hunter#9

Good Luck!!

Dan
Old 12-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good Job guys!!!