Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just a Tip.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:32 PM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: Just a Tip.

ORIGINAL: my7pointmonster

Now even though I realize under man-law you have to lick your arms clean after gutting your animals, you cant really get it all, so. What I do is I throw a tube of that 50c a tube germ X into my bag to help get rid of that smell, and I also put peroxide in my truck along with papertowls, the Peroxide does a heck of a job, and then the Germ X cleans the rest up.

Just a suggestion.

Ryan.
Huh??

Tell me I just didn't read that! Man....what the heck is going ON around here?

"Ooooh, I've got(gasp..) blood on me....and in the bed of my truck!" "Eeeek and the smell...well it smells like a dead deer." Sigh......Ok boys...had over them man cards, Site Bouncer says so!

Old 12-15-2008, 11:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BigJ71

Now even though I realize under man-law you have to lick your arms clean after gutting your animals, you cant really get it all, so. What I do is I throw a tube of that 50c a tube germ X into my bag to help get rid of that smell, and I also put peroxide in my truck along with papertowls, the Peroxide does a heck of a job, and then the Germ X cleans the rest up.

Just a suggestion.

Ryan.
Huh??

"Ooooh, I've got(gasp..) blood on me....and in the bed of my truck!" "Eeeek and the smell...well it smells like a dead deer." Sigh......Ok boys...had over them man cards, Site Bouncer says so!

Awe. You're almost scary... Maybe if you diddnt post those pictures a while back of you in that Tutu then it may be a little scarier . Almost as scary as my spelling.... and coffee breath....

Ryan.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:45 AM
Spike

"Warming up cold hands in the gut pile". + 1 Man Card Point.
"Wearing dish washing gloves while field dressing". - 1 Man Card Point.
Walking around in the woods with dish washing gloves on. Lifetime Revocation of Man Card.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

What a pansy!!7point, I'm ashamed to know you're from Pa, a MAJOR deer hunting state. Dude, get those hands bloody!
Old 12-16-2008, 05:33 AM
Typical Buck

I use my teeth. No hands no knifeJust kidding, rule in my hunting party(my cousin and i) whoever shoots the deer the other guy has to gut it. Gloves do make it a better drive home i must say.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dishwashing gloves????? Were they pink too???

LOL I have to admit I have used latex gloves 1 time. My grandfather came when I field dressed my buck last year and insisted I wear them. Didn't help much as I always end up up to my elbows in it anyway. But he insisted so I put them on.

I've never been worried about it. I usualy get it here and there on my pants and boots. I've been given those shoulder high field dressing gloves before....Never have those even gone on a trip with me. I can't see how those would do anything but make you slip and cut yourself....But they are so stylish! Yeah Right!
Old 12-16-2008, 06:30 AM
Fork Horn

hahahahah....some how I always get it on my face too whether I have an itch and just say screw it or some how splatters my face do I freak-out and call the CDC...I don't think so...

I do to!! I went into wal-mart to pick up a new hoist looking like a axe murderer, almost went up to the register and asked the person working "Do you know my wife?" and when she said no, I was going to ask where the shovels, garbage bags and bleach were....*sigh* maybe next year...

Point of my pointless reply...get your hands bloody!!

Old 12-16-2008, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BigJ71

Just a suggestion.

Ryan.
Huh??

No worries on the truck BigJ, I have had puddles of blood running out of my bed onto the driveway.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

I carry a ziplock of wet wipes and one of paper towel in my pack...
Old 12-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hahaaha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.