Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just a Tip.

Old 12-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Just a Tip.

I used to use latex gloves, but the damn things always rip when I put them on. Someone needs to make lubricated gloves for us fat handed guys!
Old 12-16-2008, 02:38 PM
New Sheriff

ORIGINAL: my7pointmonster

Now even though I realize under man-law you have to lick your arms clean after gutting your animals, you cant really get it all, so. What I do is I throw a tube of that 50c a tube germ X into my bag to help get rid of that smell, and I also put peroxide in my truck along with papertowls, the Peroxide does a heck of a job, and then the Germ X cleans the rest up.

Just a suggestion.

Ryan.
That would probably all fit in your purse.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mr4pt

ORIGINAL: my7pointmonster

Now even though I realize under man-law you have to lick your arms clean after gutting your animals, you cant really get it all, so. What I do is I throw a tube of that 50c a tube germ X into my bag to help get rid of that smell, and I also put peroxide in my truck along with papertowls, the Peroxide does a heck of a job, and then the Germ X cleans the rest up.

Just a suggestion.

Ryan.
That would probably all fit in your purse.
It does, Only in my Guicci one.

Anyhow, Even After taking all this flak from you guys I realize that prolly every one of you went, hmm... Peroxide.... Thats a pretty good idea... Never thought of that. Joke all you want, it works and its useful. hahahaha.

I only use gloves if i have them and its just for the fact that I hate being cold and I hate washing my under armor by hand.... And I try to stay as clean/warm as I can. Its practical guys. It really is.

Ryan.