Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just a Tip.

Old 12-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Just a Tip.

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Thats actually a good idea IMO. I dont like deer blood, I'll gut them with my bare hand if I have to, but the dander and blood makes my hands itch. Beside, I'm always paranoid, that if I have a cut or nick myself while gutting, wether it be on a sharp bone or the knife its self, That I will get some muntant, incurable deer disease....[&:]
You'll probably catch worse in the local strip club that you will from a deer!!!! Maybe you should change your nightly entertainment plan as well???

Seriously though, I usually carry a pack of unscented baby wipes in my pack, and they have multiple uses!!!! Like taking camo face-paint off and stuff!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 11:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

The only positive of this post is that I learned of a product called Germ X.

Now that I know of such a product I'm wondering if it will make a guy named Germ go away...hmmmmm.[8D]
Old 12-16-2008, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

The only positive of this post is that I learned of a product called Germ X.

Now that I know of such a product I'm wondering if it will make a guy named Germ go away...hmmmmm.[8D]
It only kills "99.9%" of the Germs though, I'd make sure you have a "Plan B!!!!" FWIW, he's a heavy sleeper that snores like a bear, loud enough to rattle the panels loose on the "Tressel Vessel!!!"
Old 12-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's a proven fact that deer blood gives off a pheromone that women find irresistible. Seriously....

Why do you think when you kill a deer your buddys always say...."you just got lucky!"
Old 12-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Fork Horn

I wore utility gloves only because it made it easier to grip the knife when all slimy with blood...did nothing to keep my hands clean though...

Weird I worry more about my hands being clean after I take a pee than I do while gutting a deer or after for that matter
Old 12-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

hahaha crawl into the chest cavity of an elk to get/jerk the wind pipe out.. you needbody condom
Old 12-16-2008, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont think that ive ever worn any type of gloves or protection while gutting, skinning, butchering...etc. I like a little blood on my hands once in a while.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Thats actually a good idea IMO. I dont like deer blood, I'll gut them with my bare hand if I have to, but the dander and blood makes my hands itch. Beside, I'm always paranoid, that if I have a cut or nick myself while gutting, wether it be on a sharp bone or the knife its self, That I will get some muntant, incurable deer disease....[&:]
You'll probably catch worse in the local strip club that you will from a deer!!!! Maybe you should change your nightly entertainment plan as well???

Seriously though, I usually carry a pack of unscented baby wipes in my pack, and they have multiple uses!!!! Like taking camo face-paint off and stuff!!!
Been there. Depending on how far out I hunt I carrie those too. Went to Mcdonalds one time in the middle of the day then went to my hunting spot. I was sure glad I had those wipe. Beats a roll of TP everytime. You don't have to worry if they get wet!
Old 12-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Dominant Buck

I lick mine clean, then to get the other stuff off, I pee on my arms. I do not touch my nails, I save the goop under my nails for later. Makes a great midnight snack.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.