Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Caught a Trespasser on the game camera! >

Caught a Trespasser on the game camera!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Caught a Trespasser on the game camera!

Old 12-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Caught a Trespasser on the game camera!

I'd try talking to him at first, then if that doesn't work its time for the wardens.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:01 PM

You guys think that taking away a guys hunting permit will stop him from hunting? If he has the nerve to tresspass and poach I think he will hunt with no permit as well.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's some BS! He's not even smart enough to wear blaze orange![>:]
Old 12-06-2008, 06:28 PM

Yeah he's a dumb dude...maybe he lost his keys?
Old 12-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

you could not pay me to parade around in fire arm season with out orange not to smart.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

call the game warden. You have proof he is tresspassing hunting out of season. has no orange on.
Though that could be a .22 and he could be squrrial hunting that would be what i said though still no orange and tresspassing.
ORIGINAL: louddrummer69

Well guys went bowhunting this morning and thought since rifle season ended a couple weekends ago things would have settled down. Sat til 1 this afternoon without one sighting. I usually will always see at least a doe but today nothing showed, it was real windy and deer just don't move too much at our farm when it's windy. Decided to check the game camera and apparently noon this pass Thursday had a little trespassing going on. I'm glad he didn't steal my game camera. If you notice, he isn't wearing orange and looks to be carrying a rifle. It's muzzleloader season right now not rifle. I don't know who this guy is but we only have two neighbors that border our property. Our farm is 75 miles north of my home so we aren't around unless we're hunting. We have a "neighbor" that lives about 3/4 mile from our farm who tries to watch over our property. I was gonna mail him a copy of the picture and ask if he could identify him so I could do a little face to face. Other option is calling the game warden. What would you guys do?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

not sure hohe missed it.
ORIGINAL: early in

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

There's dumb and then there's dumb... This guy needs help to save himself. I'd take this to your local CO office and see what they'll do with it.
And then there's super dumb! This clown not only is trespassing, apparently carrying a rifle when he shouldn't be, andnot wearing orange.[>:]It appears he hasn't even noticed the trail cam, which is a good thing!
Old 12-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Fork Horn

Get trained attack deer, just watch him try and shoot one!!!!
Old 12-06-2008, 08:33 PM

ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

call the game warden. You have proof he is tresspassing hunting out of season. has no orange on.
Though that could be a .22 and he could be squrrial hunting that would be what i said though still no orange and tresspassing.
ORIGINAL: louddrummer69

Well guys went bowhunting this morning and thought since rifle season ended a couple weekends ago things would have settled down. Sat til 1 this afternoon without one sighting. I usually will always see at least a doe but today nothing showed, it was real windy and deer just don't move too much at our farm when it's windy. Decided to check the game camera and apparently noon this pass Thursday had a little trespassing going on. I'm glad he didn't steal my game camera. If you notice, he isn't wearing orange and looks to be carrying a rifle. It's muzzleloader season right now not rifle. I don't know who this guy is but we only have two neighbors that border our property. Our farm is 75 miles north of my home so we aren't around unless we're hunting. We have a "neighbor" that lives about 3/4 mile from our farm who tries to watch over our property. I was gonna mail him a copy of the picture and ask if he could identify him so I could do a little face to face. Other option is calling the game warden. What would you guys do?
Look at the action on the rifle its bigger than a .22, but maybe hes coyote hunting?

Quick Reply: Caught a Trespasser on the game camera!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.