Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Caught a Trespasser on the game camera! >

Caught a Trespasser on the game camera!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Caught a Trespasser on the game camera!

Old 12-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Typical Buck

Default Caught a Trespasser on the game camera!

Well guys went bowhunting this morning and thought since rifle season ended a couple weekends ago things would have settled down. Sat til 1 this afternoon without one sighting. I usually will always see at least a doe but today nothing showed, it was real windy and deer just don't move too much at our farm when it's windy. Decided to check the game camera and apparently noon this pass Thursday had a little trespassing going on. I'm glad he didn't steal my game camera. If you notice, he isn't wearing orange and looks to be carrying a rifle. It's muzzleloader season right now not rifle. I don't know who this guy is but we only have two neighbors that border our property. Our farm is 75 miles north of my home so we aren't around unless we're hunting. We have a "neighbor" that lives about 3/4 mile from our farm who tries to watch over our property. I was gonna mail him a copy of the picture and ask if he could identify him so I could do a little face to face. Other option is calling the game warden. What would you guys do?

Old 12-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Caught a Trespasser on the game camera!

That's a really DUMB guy...let's walk around during rifle season wearing solid "deer" colored overalls. If it my land, I'd definately try and find out who it was, and if I did find out, I'd have a heart to heart, and if he got mouthy even little, then I'd call the CO.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

He's breaking a couple laws there then. And you got proof. Send the pic to the game warden and have him go door knockin to see if he can find out who it is.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

There's dumb and then there's dumb... This guy needs help to save himself. I'd take this to your local CO office and see what they'll do with it.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Fork Horn

Bear traps?
Old 12-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

I agree guys. I can't stand trespassers. The worst part is he just walked all through my hunting area leaving his stink. It explains alot actually because the deer sightings have dropped off considerably since rifle season started the 15th of November. On a happier note, check out ESPN2 and watch my alma mater Northwest Missouri State University win this game and go to the NCAA Division II National Championship! Back to subject: Trespassers should be castrated.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Contact the GW and give him the photo after you make a copy of it.

Old 12-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Natural selection will take care of this mutant. Brown coveralls and a white hoodie? he won't spread his idiot genes around much longer....
Old 12-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd find out who It Is and have myself a little one on one conversation In person.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

There's dumb and then there's dumb... This guy needs help to save himself. I'd take this to your local CO office and see what they'll do with it.
And then there's super dumb! This clown not only is trespassing, apparently carrying a rifle when he shouldn't be, andnot wearing orange.[>:]It appears he hasn't even noticed the trail cam, which is a good thing!

Quick Reply: Caught a Trespasser on the game camera!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.