HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Caught a Trespasser on the game camera!
Old 12-06-2008, 08:12 PM
bigtim6656
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Caught a Trespasser on the game camera!

call the game warden. You have proof he is tresspassing hunting out of season. has no orange on.
Though that could be a .22 and he could be squrrial hunting that would be what i said though still no orange and tresspassing.
ORIGINAL: louddrummer69

Well guys went bowhunting this morning and thought since rifle season ended a couple weekends ago things would have settled down. Sat til 1 this afternoon without one sighting. I usually will always see at least a doe but today nothing showed, it was real windy and deer just don't move too much at our farm when it's windy. Decided to check the game camera and apparently noon this pass Thursday had a little trespassing going on. I'm glad he didn't steal my game camera. If you notice, he isn't wearing orange and looks to be carrying a rifle. It's muzzleloader season right now not rifle. I don't know who this guy is but we only have two neighbors that border our property. Our farm is 75 miles north of my home so we aren't around unless we're hunting. We have a "neighbor" that lives about 3/4 mile from our farm who tries to watch over our property. I was gonna mail him a copy of the picture and ask if he could identify him so I could do a little face to face. Other option is calling the game warden. What would you guys do?