Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The magnitude of iamyourhuckleberry's accomplishments... >

The magnitude of iamyourhuckleberry's accomplishments...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The magnitude of iamyourhuckleberry's accomplishments...

Old 11-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The magnitude of iamyourhuckleberry's accomplishments...

Obviously Will has bowhunting accomplisments the majority of us will only ever dream about........it's unreal.[:-]

My question and I don't know if it was ever mentioned, what in Will's life affords him the opportunities to go on all these adventures? It's obvious that it takes an amount of time, $$ , and commitment that probably isn't even achievable for 99% of us.
THere has to be some serious resources at work here for that type of resume. I'm scrimping and saving trying to put together a simple black bear hunt MAYBE in 2yrs. LOL and my wife and I aren't what you would call "Poor".
Old 11-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Fair Question Matt, I've often wonderred it myself but thought it was like asking a women her age.

Hucks encounters seem truly Kurt Gowdy like..congrats on his many accomplishments.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Obviously Will has bowhunting accomplisments the majority of us will only ever dream about........it's unreal.[:-]

My question and I don't know if it was ever mentioned, what in Will's life affords him the opportunities to go on all these adventures? It's obvious that it takes an amount of time, $$ , and commitment that probably isn't even achievable for 99% of us.
THere has to be some serious resources at work here for that type of resume. I'm scrimping and saving trying to put together a simple black bear hunt MAYBE in 2yrs. LOL and my wife and I aren't what you would call "Poor".
Seriously! Even to afford that kind of time while not working would put most in the poor house.Maybe he's a lottery winner.Whatever it is, those arestill great accomplishments.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Fork Horn

SCI stands for safari club international
Old 11-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Dominant Buck

Will's a self-employed small business owner. He's built his business up from nothing to where it is, today. 29yrs of hard (I know....we were in the same industry) work to be where he is, now.

It's a commitment (both work and hunting wise).....and not every hunt costs you an arm and a leg. I'd say everything he's accomplished....he worked hard for (the opportunity).

No "trust fund", here.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:11 PM

Who cares how he's done it?? I mean he has done it...Yeh Im sure it can get costly, especially the exotics, but hell, at least it's something he loves and something healthy.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:53 PM
Fork Horn

Nothing but amazing
Old 11-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Will has accomplished allot, kudo's to him! I've talked with Will via PM's and learned a few more things about him that I had no Idea about. He's alright In my book!
Old 11-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

What's even more amazing is I've never seen him toot or tout anything. There are others with one tenth the accomplishment who think they are king. Top it off, he's willing to take me elk hunting even though I would just be a drag on him.

I'm not easily impressed but Will is a man's man, or in this case a hunter's hunter.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

What sets him apart from many other accomplished hunters is his love of inviting others to hunt with him in his area. The man sent me a PM that was more than generous, and I hope to take him up on it someday. I take a lot of people hunting to spots around my home because they have no spot and I enjoy the brotherhood, he takes that to a level I'll likely never be able to. One day I hope to hunt with him and hopefully I can return the favor, he is a class act and one of the most respectful people I have ever come across.

Quick Reply: The magnitude of iamyourhuckleberry's accomplishments...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.