HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   The magnitude of iamyourhuckleberry's accomplishments... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/274750-magnitude-iamyourhuckleberrys-accomplishments.html)

GMMAT 11-21-2008 10:31 AM

The magnitude of iamyourhuckleberry's accomplishments...

I'm not sure anyone in our forum fully understands the magnitude of what this guy's accomplished with a bow in his hand.

While looking at some video footage last night....I inquired into his list.

Who do you know who has SIXTY-SIX different SPECIES in the record book sof SCI? Out of that list of 66......11 are in the TOP TEN, ALL TIME, SCI records.

I had no idea.....and can't fathom the dedication to the sport of bowhunting that must require.

That's simply "incredible" IMO.

silentassassin 11-21-2008 11:10 AM

RE: The magnitude of iamyourhuckleberry's accomplishments...

I didn't have any idea but that is truely amazing!! Congrats!!! There are some exceptional hunters on this site, there is no doubt about it!!

psebwhntr16 11-21-2008 11:22 AM

Definately a hell of a bowhunter, and one I look up to on the forums. Hopefully we can meet up in S.A. or Namibia in the near future.

PA Hardwoods 11-21-2008 11:28 AM

I realized that GMMAT. Huck is one heck of a bowhunter. Way under-rated IMHO. One story that i always tell people is how he stalked that Lioness in africa. Now that takes some serious stones.

Vabowman 11-21-2008 11:39 AM

I knew he had many accomplishments with the bow but didn't know about the records.

ryncam16 11-21-2008 11:43 AM

whats the sci? He is a great guy and bowhunter

bloodcrick 11-21-2008 11:45 AM

UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats some major accomplishments. the man IS an animal :Dwith some major time on his hands!! :D

MNpurple 11-21-2008 11:49 AM

Without a doubt it takes and excellent hunter to do that, hands down.

Without a doudt it takes a boatload of cash and lots of free time to also do something like that, unfortunately that is a limiting factor for many of us on here.

BigJ71 11-21-2008 01:52 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I'm not sure anyone in our forum fully understands the magnitude of what this guy's accomplished with a bow in his hand.

While looking at some video footage last night....I inquired into his list.

Who do you know who has SIXTY-SIX different SPECIES in the record book sof SCI? Out of that list of 66......11 are in the TOP TEN, ALL TIME, SCI records.

I had no idea.....and can't fathom the dedication to the sport of bowhunting that must require.

That's simply "incredible" IMO.
Jeff et all,

If you can remember I started a thread about Will's accomplishments and the variety of animals he'd killed. It was awesome and truly worth mentioning........And it was for only ONE season!!!! He provided a link to some photos and stories of his past hunts and I found myself spending the better part of the entire day reading his stories and looking at the amazing photos of all the animals.

Will truly exemplifies (IMHO) thedefinition of a hunter. Different quarry, different weapons, he's put a lot of animals on the ground.

Big Kudos to you Will (iamyourhucklebarry).

Muliefever 11-21-2008 01:58 PM

Amazing, I thought I was doing good with 6 different species with my bow. Speechless!