Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Roger Jarvis Buck (possible new WR) >

Roger Jarvis Buck (possible new WR)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Roger Jarvis Buck (possible new WR)

Old 11-20-2008, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Roger Jarvis Buck (possible new WR)

oh i think i just **** myself
Old 11-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: wjbsmith

Just wondering anyone has any news on this buck??? This came from the Boone and Crockett website!

[align=center]Roger Jarvis 2008[/align]
Missouri Non-Typical

November 19, 2008

This buck is reported to have been taken by Roger Jarvis and is a pending B&C World's Record at 319.

The current World's Record non-typical whitetail deer was found in St. Louis County, Missouri in 1981 and was entered by the Missouri Department of Conservation on behalf of the citizens of Missouri. It scores 333-7/8 B&C.

More information as details become available.
Beautiful deer!!!!!!!!! Correct me if I am wrong..but the world record non typical is the "Albia buck" taken in southern IA a few years ago by a youth during muzzleloader.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

pure insanity... are bucks these days really growing to these proportions without any "human enhancement" ? NOT saying this buck is ...it just amazes me how many HUGE bucks that surfacethese days.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

ORIGINAL: wjbsmith

Just wondering anyone has any news on this buck??? This came from the Boone and Crockett website!

[align=center]Roger Jarvis 2008[/align]
Missouri Non-Typical

November 19, 2008

This buck is reported to have been taken by Roger Jarvis and is a pending B&C World's Record at 319.

The current World's Record non-typical whitetail deer was found in St. Louis County, Missouri in 1981 and was entered by the Missouri Department of Conservation on behalf of the citizens of Missouri. It scores 333-7/8 B&C.

More information as details become available.
Beautiful deer!!!!!!!!! Correct me if I am wrong..but the world record non typical is the "Albia buck" taken in southern IA a few years ago by a youth during muzzleloader.
The Albia buck is the largest buck ever shotand recovered by a hunter. It is listed as #3 in the all time record bookbehind the MO "Monarch" and the Ohio "Hole in the Horn".
Old 11-20-2008, 12:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: shed33

pure insanity... are bucks these days really growing to these proportions without any "human enhancement" ? NOT saying this buck is ...it just amazes me how many HUGE bucks that surfacethese days.
Shedd one thing I notice is these racks never come from areas with a lot of woods. In NLP in MI we have nice racks, but they are all very typical looking racks.

Am I making sense?[8D]
Old 11-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Must be the olive green coveralls that duped the buck.Jeez.....what a monster of a deer. I have to wonder if thats a wild deer, too.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

The worlds biggest,the Minnesota Monarchsheds were foundin 1990. Theyscore 334" 0/8 (est), 1/8" bigger than the Missouri Monarch,and had 39non-typical points.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:50 PM

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

oh i think i just **** myself
ROFLMAO....

....damn, I think I did too
Old 11-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Typical Buck

I would soil myself and ????????????????
Old 11-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: shed33

Troy, I fully agree with you, some of the headgearthese bucks are sporting out there is out of control! Gotta love it

Shane

Quick Reply: Roger Jarvis Buck (possible new WR)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.