Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Il Deer Hunters Please Read!!!! >

Il Deer Hunters Please Read!!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Il Deer Hunters Please Read!!!!

Old 11-29-2008, 02:16 PM

Default RE: Il Deer Hunters Please Read!!!!

Hey Bypasskiller,

Yes it's great to hunt public land if yu have some big bucks to hunt......but here in Northen NJ first you have to find one, and there are not many to find, because most of the yahoo's shoot anything with horns, and secondly you have to deal with the same idiots that feel like "If it's brown, it's down" Who wants to hunt with people like this.

I hunt on a private piece of ground, but it's only 35 acres and it buts up to about 3,000 acres of public land, so all of the small bucks I let go, get killed normally that same season. If you find a 4 1/2 to 5 1/5 year old buck , he is going to be nocturnal, so some of us have no choice, but to pay for a hunt. Yes we could go to public land in other states, but most of us don't have the time. Your lucky you live in MD where the quality is really good for big ones.

Randy
Old 11-29-2008, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

You want a good outfitter, call Jarod at Illinois Ohio Valley Trophy Hunts. He is an HNI sponser and has slammer deer on his place. Down to earth, I never saw him drink at all, His whole family is a pleasure to be around, has a ton of land to be around, and some of the best guides I have seen. IF you want to go on another hunt and be satisfied, call him. Here is his website www.trophydeerhunt.com
Old 11-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Fork Horn

Well I can say this,just yesterday Dan had tried contacting me... I am refusing to take his calls and further more I have filed complaints!.. and suing for breach of contract.. Those islands that Sharkfinshears spoke of, is public hunting ground... and that was right from the DNR... which is illegal..I contacted DNR prior to booking the hunt and there were no filed complaints... After speaking with local DNR, they stated he has had numerous violations...in prior years... I know who Sharkfinshears is, and he is Dan's buddy.... Lets see the 161" brute... BullSh*t.... I have never seen so much pressured land in my life... and Ihunted all over the country..Maybe Sharkfinshears sucks thatRomanian Gypsy's bird... Further more, if anyone wants to try their luck and hard earned cashwith Dan Schipou... Well..Good Luck!.. Hope you have a great hunt.. because I didn't..

Oh, I also spoke to a couple local outfitters before I left and they said he is known for being a big outlaw... That was before I told them the story.. They too spoke of him trespassing and shooting over property lines..
Old 11-30-2008, 08:15 PM

Now I know why so many hunters from NY & NJ get a bad rap...some of us are ethical hunters, it's white trash hunters like NYBUCK with a lowlife mouth that ruin things for the rest of us.

I never new Dan before my hunt, and even though he told me a lot about what you did, I never brought it up, however...how about the the text messages you sent to him about the 2 "big" bucks you wounded??? You never mentioned that..................and by the way, the 2 islands that we hunted and that you hunted are privatly owend and I met the owner who took us to our spots on his land EVERYDAY, and dan has large signs posted in plain veiw for all to see that he has leased these islands. So, if he was tresspassing I don't think he would advertise that he has the legal right to be there.

There is and old saying "if you plant corn...you get corn" Once a whinny, white trash hunter always a white trash hunter.

Grow up!
Old 11-30-2008, 08:17 PM

Again.if someone can explain to me how to post the picture of my deer I would be happy to post it.

Thanks!

Randy
Old 11-30-2008, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2696889

Here you go. Post away. This is better than watching As the World Turns!
Old 12-03-2008, 08:15 PM

HERE IS THE SITE(BUCK POLE.NET) I WAS ABLE TO POST THE PICTURE OF MY BUCK THATI SHOT ON 11/23/2008 CUT AND PASTE THIS ADDRESS http://www.buckpole.net/viewratings.php?userlogin=1052792016&password= 610741628

HOPFULLY THIS WILL PROVE THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH.

RANDY FERMAN
Old 12-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

How did I miss this earlier
Welcome to the forums Dan or Dan's buddy
Old 12-04-2008, 11:32 AM

To all who have been reading these post's..my name is Dan Schiopu.......I own Pick County Bucks and my website is WWW.PIKECOUNTYBUCKS.COM, [/align][/align]the client in question's screen name on this site is NYBUCK his real name is : Robert D'Isidori he works for Abbington Landscaping, phone # 941-698-1426, cell phone #[/align]941-769-2650 address 5322 Kennel St, Port Charlotte, Florida 33981. Email address [email protected].[/align]Illinois hunting license # 242-646-933[/align]Since he mentioned my name on this site I would like to return the favor and post his information. I don't want to call him names, just stating the facts and set the record straight. There were 5 police officers from Greensburg, PA in deer camp on Nov.11 - they met Robert and they are aware of his postings.For all his lies I would like to ask for an apology, though I don't think he is mature enough to admit that he has posted a bunch of lies. . [/align][/align]Any proof that anyone wants from me to prove that I am a reputable outfitter, please call or email me and I will be glad to prove anything that Robert has said is not true.[/align][/align]Sincerely, [/align]Dan[/align]PIKE COUNTY BUCKS[/align]
Old 12-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: pikebuck

To all who have been reading these post's..my name is Dan Schiopu.......I own Pick County Bucks and my website is WWW.PIKECOUNTYBUCKS.COM,
[/align]
[/align]the client in question's screen name on this site is NYBUCK his real name is : Robert D'Isidori he works for Abbington Landscaping, phone # 941-698-1426, cell phone #
[/align]941-769-2650 address 5322 Kennel St, Port Charlotte, Florida 33981. Email address [email protected].
[/align]Illinois hunting license # 242-646-933
[/align]Since he mentioned my name on this site I would like to return the favor and post his information. I don't want to call him names, just stating the facts and set the record straight. There were 5 police officers from Greensburg, PA in deer camp on Nov.11 - they met Robert and they are aware of his postings.For all his lies I would like to ask for an apology, though I don't think he is mature enough to admit that he has posted a bunch of lies. .
[/align]
[/align]Any proof that anyone wants from me to prove that I am a reputable outfitter, please call or email me and I will be glad to prove anything that Robert has said is not true.
[/align]
[/align]Sincerely,
[/align]Dan
[/align]PIKE COUNTY BUCKS
[/align]
This post tells me everything I would need to know about you and your operation.

Quick Reply: Il Deer Hunters Please Read!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.