Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 need your opinion >

need your opinion

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

need your opinion

Old 11-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Spike

Default need your opinion

Ok any one have this or heard this b4. I shot a nice 8 point tonight right before dark in a 6 foot tall grass field. Looked to be a good hit with the lumenok.The buck took off like hell ran full tilt I mean full tilt for what had to be 200 plus yards. That was what I could hear in the grass. He ran 60 yards straight away crossed the fnce row an ran 150 or so yards back towards me. I could nt see hime in the tall grass and kinda dark but I could hear him running and panting like a dog while running. Does the panting seem like a lung hit? I hope it was. Ive never had a deer take off and pant like that. He ran the 200 plus yards in what seemed like a 10 12 second period. I never heard him crash just stopped hearing the grass and panting. I am going to look for him in the am its too hard to track in that grass in day let alone in the dark.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: need your opinion

I've never had a double lung hit runas far as this one did.Maybe you got one lung perhaps