Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

thanks schultzy

Old 10-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stuck a GIANT in Kansas....letting him lay overnight.....Story within

Its noon in Kansas, I hope he's driving around town and showing him off or he's hanging the monster in a garage as we speak!!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:37 AM

Default RE: Stuck a GIANT in Kansas....letting him lay overnight.....Story within

Where are those pics KS?!?!?!? I know you got em'[&:]
Old 10-30-2008, 12:42 PM
Fork Horn

Well as it's coming up on 2:00, I'm starting to wonder on this deer. I really hope he found him, and is just showing him off. But by now I would have thought he would have had something updated.

Not saying it's a standard, but while I was gutting my deer, I made my twin brother post the pics up here for all to see. I don't like sackpunches!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 12:44 PM

This could be bad if he doesnt find it.....with all the build up and all. I want to see it though.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Typical Buck

STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!! HUH???????
Old 10-30-2008, 12:52 PM
Fork Horn

Having patience would be tough in this situation, but youabsolutely played it right.

Good luck with the search - can't wait to see the pictures.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Spike

NO DEER YET.... my buddy came down from KC, and we took up the trail at around 830. Nothing at where i shot the buck, made it into the woods, and small specks of blood really red. 50yards into the trail big piles of dark red chunky blood (kinda snotty looking) following moderate blood trail for 75yds. then it bacame spotty again (arrow is still in him, not bleeding much out of entrance wound) no exit. Followed it 300 yards came to a finger of timber into a pasture, blood ended where the finger started. waled it out nothing.....We are going to walk the finger that is adjacent from this one.....not sure what else to do....Guessing 1/4ing liver shot, but usually liver shot very lethal, i think hes dead just cant locate....to be cont.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Keep after him! Good luck
Old 10-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, if you got his liver he is a goner. Good luck locating him.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Typical Buck

May want to get some more help and grid search if needed. Thanks for the update and good luck on the recovery.

Quick Reply: thanks schultzy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.