Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 No More Small Bucks! >

No More Small Bucks!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

No More Small Bucks!

Old 10-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: No More Small Bucks!

VA has some good deer but look at your states game laws, then look at the hicks who shoot at anything that moves, blame them. Yes, Pope and Young sets the game records so an average 3 year old in any specis can make the record books. Ionce shot a 2.5 year old that scored 139" it was an exceptional, usually a 2.5 year old will be 80-120 inches, I've see 3.5 year olds as largeas 160". There was even an article about theworld record typical only being 3.5 years old but there was differing opinions on that. Do so reaserch before you speak.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Edit: Dopler, you aren't worth my time
Old 10-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha...this should be good..!!!

Ohh just to make ya happy, this is what its all about buddy, ill shoot what makes me happy and you can shoot what makes you happy....

Old 10-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Fork Horn

So if I read some "research" thats valid in say Iowa..or Ohio, then I should apply that to my state?
Old 10-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Fork Horn

You can cut one of my sentences and miss the meaning of what I wrote, politicians do that all the time. What are you disagreeing with in my argument, you've said nothing of substance yet? Are you disagreeing with theaverage score of a 3.5 year old whitetail?[/align][/align]I knew this thread would makea few people blood boil. I guess it's emasculating to tell someone that the littlefork horn they shoot each year and then ride around town with it in the bed of their truck for three daysis a pretty easy feat, alas, thetruth hurts sometimes. [/align]
Old 10-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is stupid.....[:'(]
Old 10-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

MN Kyle, congrats, that was your 35th hundred post, I hope one ofyour other 3,499 at least had some substance.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

Im actually justsaying that you made a worthless post that does nothing to better anyone. If anything we are all worse off after reading a post on you views on what any other hunter should harvest. If you are honestly such an amazing hunter that tagging whitetails isnt hard to do, then maybe you could make a few posts on how to better yourself as a "hunter" not attack a faceless crowd on what they harvest. If anything we should have a thread titled no more worthless posts.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dopler

You can cut one of my sentences and miss the meaning of what I wrote, politicians do that all the time. What are you disagreeing with in my argument, you've said nothing of substance yet?

I'm having a really tough time understanding why you care? Does what anyone on HNI kills have anything to do with you? If somone is happy with what they kill, does it truly effect YOU at all? Seriously?

What are you trying to accomplish with this post. I SORT of agree with what you are saying, as we have a managment practice on our farm, but I could CARE LESS if anyone else wants to do the same, or what any one else kills. If they are happy with it, so I'm I. I'll help them drag it out and cut it up. You should think about doing the same. In the end, it has no effect on you.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Fork Horn

It does have an effect on me and other people who manage, you get guys like the goof above pictured with the spike hornsetting up 15 guys on 20 acres and blasting all of the deer that we raise. I just say have some paitence and shoot a deer that's an actual challenge. ANYONE can shoot a little buck.

Quick Reply: No More Small Bucks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.