Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Drury Outdoors

Old 11-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Drury Outdoors

ORIGINAL: The Deer Destroyer

Outdoorsmen: We have a pretty good sized place to hunt on. We have plenty of smaller and bigger bucks, and we sure in heck have lots of does. I wasn't trying to lecture you, but when you said 99% of us won't see any big bucks that Mark and Terry do, then you are full of s**t. There are many deer hunters that see plenty of big bucks. Now getting those bucks is another story. If you just get a 150 class buck, then you shot a dandy. I'd love to take a 150 and up someday, and maybe I will get there. All I was saying if you pass on the small bucks, they will get bigger. In my 8th year of hunting, and I already pass small bucks. Lots of you guys have been hunting for like 20+ years and still shoot that little 6 or 8 point that walks past you. Then, you complain about not seeing big bucks and you guys complain about hunting teams like the Drury brothers about how they are always getting them. FYI, they have went without shooting a buck before. Do they take a small buck to say they got their buck. NO. Are you one of those guys that's going to shoot that little 6 point that walks in front of you?

well that just confirmed my initional thoughts, i talking to a kid. you've been hunting for 8 years, that means you started whem you were 12.
don't call me foll of s**t, that takes alot of nerve, or immaturity.
and as i said i don't shoot little buck so stop accusing me of doing so.
what are you trying to prove anyway? at 20yrs old you are a master hunter with huge deer on your own land, big f'n deal. don't beleive you anyway, don't really care either.
i was your age once, it was a humbling experience. i knew i was a rookie adn had alot to learn and experience to gain.
and yeah, a 150" deer is hard pressed to find. i bet you are on eof those guys who thinks they can accurately score a deer by looking at it. that 150 is probably a 110.

Hate to say it man. I may only be 20 and in my 8th year of deer hunting, but I am a very experienced hunter. I can pass on those small bucks, seems like your the one who can't??? I agree, I got alot of nerve when someone else tells me that I'm not a good hunter because I'm youngor can't score a buck. I come pretty close to the score of bucks. Guarentee that when you werein your 8th year of deer hunting,you didn't have as many deer as me or the hunting knowledge that I have now. Let me know
buddy.

well my dad can beat up your dad
Old 11-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: dmen

ORIGINAL: The Deer Destroyer

Outdoorsmen: We have a pretty good sized place to hunt on. We have plenty of smaller and bigger bucks, and we sure in heck have lots of does. I wasn't trying to lecture you, but when you said 99% of us won't see any big bucks that Mark and Terry do, then you are full of s**t. There are many deer hunters that see plenty of big bucks. Now getting those bucks is another story. If you just get a 150 class buck, then you shot a dandy. I'd love to take a 150 and up someday, and maybe I will get there. All I was saying if you pass on the small bucks, they will get bigger. In my 8th year of hunting, and I already pass small bucks. Lots of you guys have been hunting for like 20+ years and still shoot that little 6 or 8 point that walks past you. Then, you complain about not seeing big bucks and you guys complain about hunting teams like the Drury brothers about how they are always getting them. FYI, they have went without shooting a buck before. Do they take a small buck to say they got their buck. NO. Are you one of those guys that's going to shoot that little 6 point that walks in front of you?

well that just confirmed my initional thoughts, i talking to a kid. you've been hunting for 8 years, that means you started whem you were 12.
don't call me foll of s**t, that takes alot of nerve, or immaturity.
and as i said i don't shoot little buck so stop accusing me of doing so.
what are you trying to prove anyway? at 20yrs old you are a master hunter with huge deer on your own land, big f'n deal. don't beleive you anyway, don't really care either.
i was your age once, it was a humbling experience. i knew i was a rookie adn had alot to learn and experience to gain.
and yeah, a 150" deer is hard pressed to find. i bet you are on eof those guys who thinks they can accurately score a deer by looking at it. that 150 is probably a 110.

Hate to say it man. I may only be 20 and in my 8th year of deer hunting, but I am a very experienced hunter. I can pass on those small bucks, seems like your the one who can't??? I agree, I got alot of nerve when someone else tells me that I'm not a good hunter because I'm youngor can't score a buck. I come pretty close to the score of bucks. Guarentee that when you werein your 8th year of deer hunting,you didn't have as many deer as me or the hunting knowledge that I have now. Let me know
buddy.

well my dad can beat up your dad
LMAO. Don't get that started. My dad is a tough guy.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I personally prefer Waddell, He puts the emotions taht most of us feel into a video when things arent going good or when they are going great. I never really liked the Drury's, I cant take them pushing sponsers the whole time [:'(], plus it is their job to make good shots on good deer, why the heck wouldnt you be the best shot you could be, My grandma can shoot better. I dont think they are self made, honestly, and I cant really tell you why.