Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 1st kill of the year!!!  85yd shot, in the head!!!  Not what you think though... >

1st kill of the year!!! 85yd shot, in the head!!! Not what you think though...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

1st kill of the year!!! 85yd shot, in the head!!! Not what you think though...

Old 10-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 1st kill of the year!!! 85yd shot, in the head!!! Not what you think though...

congrats on the yote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Spike

Default RE: 1st kill of the year!!! 85yd shot, in the head!!! Not what you think though...

OHB:Hey dude, a chat room visitor from Bowsite.>>>-- > LOL Good shooting Doug, one less predatorcritterthat prey on the fawns, and small game in the area. HH in Pa
Old 10-22-2008, 11:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: !st kill of the year!!! 85yd shot, in the head!!! Not what you think though...

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

Thanks guys, she's a "perty" thing, probably weighs about 40-45#, but not the smartest thing in the world, that was for sure!!!
wut do u dowith theyote when your done??
Jake,
I took her to a local taxidermist and am going to have a rug (no head or anything) made out of her. She has a really pretty fur, not that you can tell with all that blood on her, be she was very pretty, and the hide would look nice up on the wall of my "Man-cave."

HH,
Thanks for the kind words, I'll get back over there some night for a little chatting.

V8,
It was a really pretty collar, must've been cubic Zirconia because if it were diamonds, it would have been REALLY expensive.....
Old 10-22-2008, 11:31 PM
Banned

nasty photo man ......... absolutely NASTY [:'(]
Old 10-23-2008, 04:38 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the coyote OHbowhntr!

However IMO, I do think the photo was in poor taste - I mean oK for your scrap book, but not really great for public and how they view us hunters. Blood and tail gate just doesn't respect the animal. Also, I'm no coyote fan, but we all have to remember they have a place in the food chain and we'd be a lot worse off with out any of them around. With that in mind I totally support shooting/managing them I just hope we don't have the opinion that "we should kill them all and let god sort them out"