Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 *** >

It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Old 10-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATED WITH PIC***

Good for you, but this should be in the off season section.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATED WITH PIC***

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

Did you forget the "[8D]", maybe the ""? Or did you miss the title of the thread?
Old 10-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

Did you forget the "[8D]", maybe the ""? Or did you miss the title of the thread?
Kyle, apparently he has no class I guess!! This Is a big thing for Tony and his soon to be son. Tony's a huge contributor to the bow hunting forum In hunting ways and In all around life. He has every right to enlighten us with this. Stabnslab hasn't a clue what decency Is! Very disrespectful!![:@]
Old 10-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

No Kyle, he is always slamming other people'sthreads ...just like he did with my7pointmonster's thread the other day
Old 10-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Kyle, apparently he has no class I guess!! This Is a big thing for Tony and his soon to be son. Tony's a huge contributor to the bow hunting forum In hunting ways and In all around life. He has every right to enlighten us with this. Stabnslab hasn't a clue what decency Is! Very disrespectful!![:@]
Sorry Neighbor, Im not on here 24/7 like you are. Seriously there is more to life then your computer. Everytime I check this site for buck pics you are on here. I don't know Tonypersonally but I do know that this is a bowhunting site. I said good for him and I mean it. "Stabnslab hasn't a clue what decency is!" You know Schultzy tell us what you consider class and decency is. Come'on your a family manglued to the computer 24/7, which I consider classy. And then you throw your two cents in and bash me AGAIN! Which I consider decency. Please tell.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

You are one of the biggest whine ass's I've ever seen!!! Cry me a fricking river buddy!! You act like everyone always picking on you. I wonder why, stupid comments like the few you've made the last few days gets you what you got tonight. It's funny, I'm not the only one who see's It.

As for me being on the computer all the time, really whats It to ya? I'm a self employed business owner who worked his fricking ass off to get where I am today!! Its about damn time that Iget some time off a do what I want to do!!

Some things are better left then said, you should try that out.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are one of the biggest whine ass's I've ever seen!!! Cry me a fricking river buddy!! You act like everyone always picking on you. I wonder why, stupid comments like the few you've made the last few days gets you what you got tonight. It's funny, I'm not the only one who see's It.

As for me being on the computer all the time, really whats It to ya? I'm a self employed business owner who worked his fricking ass off to get where I am today!! Its about damn time that Iget some time off a do what I want to do!!

Classy Schultzy, way to contradict yourself by calling me a whine ass and then whine back. Very classy.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

I call It as I see It.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing .......

Tony, God bless your family, and I pray you will soon be awarded with Andrew.Good things happen to good people.I think it's amazing what your doing.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Classy Schultzy, way to contradict yourself by calling me a whine ass and then whine back. Very classy.
Quit it you two! Schultzy you are better than this crap, you don't need to lower yourself nor do you need to explain yourself...stabnslab - why do you care that this is on here???? Is it truely an issue? I hope not.....

Quick Reply: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.