Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 *** >

It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Old 10-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter will be joing .......

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

Will it happen sooner or later Tony????
Adam, I am hoping by this weekend ..... the social worker never called me back today [:@] but his Grandmother and I came to an agreement and the social worker is for it ,,,, they are doing a background check on me, which will be clean ..so I don't forsee any issues ....but you know how that goes.....
Old 10-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im wishing you the best of luck again Tony!

I was asking because ive got a lefty kids bow that id toss your way, but looks like thats a no go.[>:]

Hes stout enough to drag your monster WNY buck out right??
Old 10-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Adam, I am hoping by this weekend ..... the social worker never called me back today [:@] but his Grandmother and I came to an agreement and the social worker is for it ,,,, they are doing a background check on me, which will be clean ..so I don't forsee any issues ....but you know how that goes.....

Yea right, I remember this one time [&:][8D][8D]
Old 10-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATED WITH PIC***

Tony....your a good man
Old 10-10-2008, 08:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATED WITH PIC***

Step father from 4 years ago may be a problem ...... Grandma will not give Andrew to him, so the most he can do is cause a legal battle he will lose ...... I hope ....where the heck is Fran when you need him .....

Still waiting for Social Worker to call ........
Old 10-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Fork Horn

Tony,

I hope the step-father won't be a problem. I know when we went to court family seems to get preference, but they HAVE to do what is in the best interest of the child. Since you have the grandmother on your side and the step-dad isnt' a blood relative, you should be alright.

Best of Luck,

Wayne
Old 10-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

My prayers are with you brother Good Luck.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Not much I can say, T.....that hasn't already been said. Our son is 16.....but I'm sure he has some things (hunting clothes and such) lying around that we can send your way, for sure.

No extra bows lying around.....but I'll be on the lookout. If I can.....there isn't anything I wouldn't do to help. You have my number......use it.

God bless, PT.......
Old 10-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Well good deal, the sooner and the smoother, the better it will be for him! Good luck!! I am sure you will make him a happy young man with the things you can terach him!
Old 10-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just wanted to give you all an update.......

still haven't heard from the Social Worker .... Grandma called and asked if we wanted to take hime this weekend ...so we will have him the today - Tuesday when I take him to school

We will be going to Letchworth Park 9NY/AL's neck of the woods) tomorrow for their fall craft show ..we have peak colors around here, so I will make sure to take pics ........ God bless you all!!!

Quick Reply: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.