Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 *** >

It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Old 10-17-2008, 08:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 9***

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Alright, everyone onhere take a moment at 2:00 Eastern, 1:00 Central, Noon Mountain, and 11:00 Pacific and bombard the Lord with our support for Tony and his family. All is going to go fine. If Grandma doesn't show up, that's more ammo for giving PT full custody.
Consider It done Mark!! I'll be thinking of you 1:00 central time here In Mn Tony!! Good luck my friend!!
Old 10-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 9***

Tony, I have been thinking about your situation and wish your family the very best. I will be thinking of all of you today and can't wait to hear the good news! Keep us posted bud....

Shane
Old 10-17-2008, 08:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATED WITH PIC***

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

Good for you, but this should be in the off season section.

Did you forget the "[8D]", maybe the ""? Or did you miss the title of the thread?
Kyle, apparently he has no class I guess!! This Is a big thing for Tony and his soon to be son. Tony's a huge contributor to the bow hunting forum In hunting ways and In all around life. He has every right to enlighten us with this. Stabnslab hasn't a clue what decency Is! Very disrespectful!![:@]
Everytime I check this site for buck pics you are on here.
This simply says you're on just as often as Schultzy is!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Alright, everyone onhere take a moment at 2:00 Eastern, 1:00 Central, Noon Mountain, and 11:00 Pacific and bombard the Lord with our support for Tony and his family. All is going to go fine. If Grandma doesn't show up, that's more ammo for giving PT full custody.
My family sureappreciates all you guys have offerred and said!!! The prayer would be AWESOME!!!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a plan there coop. Tony you are a wonderful person for doing this. I pray all works out for you.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rob and I will be on the road to York, we will have you in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck and God bless you Tony.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very Cool...it's a great thing you're doing. I wish you the very best in getting custody. Prayers sent
Old 10-17-2008, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

PT, You have 32 minutes until that time. I hope it all works out. I am so happy that people are still willing to take care of each other and give a fresh start and better life to others. Forgiveness and unconditional love for all humans is hard to find. I hope all the luck and love for you and your family for Andrew and his bright new future.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

PT...I hope all goes well and you have my prayers for custody ofa deserving young man.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's prayer time for PT and Andrew!!!!

Quick Reply: It's Looking like a new bowhunter (Andrew) will be joing ***UPDATE PAGE 15 ***

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.