Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Should be hearing from PA guys soon! >

Should be hearing from PA guys soon!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Should be hearing from PA guys soon!

Old 10-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Should be hearing from PA guys soon!

Rob ,I just scroled down to this picture,when on the radio Lee Greenwood's song
"God Bless the U.S.A. was playing.

Its going to be a Great day.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I sat in my stand until about 9:30am. By then the rain had found a way to get down the back of my neck and had soaked my shirt. I really enjoyed the morning though. Didn't see any deer but I did see a few turkey and squirrels.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: jbowersox

That's a nice view Rob. Can't believe there is that much color all ready. What I wouldn't give to be in PA today....rain and all.
Thanks.

Bawana, that was cool.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:20 AM

Not PA, but I was out Thursday Eve here in Ontario, had 3 bucks in the field, about 30 yards right at last shooting light. 2 smaller guys, but one looked to be a shooter. I was waiting for a better shot op, and to get a better judge on the one I thought to be a shooter, when something spooked them off the field. I didn't have enough light to see the length on him, but I could see that he had a much larger body than the other 2 with him, and I could see that the Rack was wider than his ears.

Not sure what spooked them of fthe field, I don't think it was me, they were looking in the Oposite direction. We did take a decent 8 pnt the night before, and gutted him exactly where they were looking....So I am not sure if that was merely coincedence or if they spooked from that smell or not.

I'll be back in that corner Monday Eve, and I may be moving one ladder stand to another location, as I glassed a nice 11-12 pnt in the other part of the feild last night and a Monster 10 was staging up to head in to that same field too...
Old 10-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was out from 6-9. Didn't see a deer but had a beautiful red fox trot by. Coat on him was gorgeous. It was 44 degrees, nice and cool. Heading out to the food plot stand tonight, been seeing 3 nice bucks there. Good luck to everybody going out tonight. BTW Rob those pics and that vid are awesome, beautiful looking place to hunt.

Shane
Old 10-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Fork Horn

Was out until 11:30. Bumped one deer right in front of my stand but too dark to get a good look. Saw a bunch of squirels and a black mink.

Will be back out in a couple hours.

Wayne
Old 10-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like an awesome setup Rob. Im really digging that camera set up (if only it wasnt so heavy ) and the video quality is great. Lets see some deer next time
Old 10-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

was out till about 1130....heard some turkeys chatting just outta view...tons of squirrels...but no deer.....

back at it monday and tuesday.....
Old 10-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing for me today, but only hunted about an hour before all the kids activities started. Nice pictures Rob
Old 10-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Fork Horn

Got out this morning from 0600 to about 1000, saw one (1) raccoon, a few squirells and 0 deer. Have a birthday party for my dad tonight so I'm done until Mon. Good luck to the rest of you. Hopefully they move tonight for you guys.

Quick Reply: Should be hearing from PA guys soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.