Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma camo?

Old 10-05-2008, 10:03 PM

Default RE: Enigma camo?

ORIGINAL: HammytheHunter

Anyone have any idea how long the wait process is for orders? I too haven't heard much about them lately and was thinking about possibly adding some to my camo bin. Anyone know?.?.. I know PA Hardwoods use to be well versed with Chuck and this camo line.
Hammy not 100% sure what the current wait time is, but I will be talking with Chuck in the next day or so and will check on it for you.

Just a note for everyone Enigma Camo is alive and doing very well. Building capital so Chuck can get those long awaited 3D suits made and out there. I know they will be worth the long wait. All in all things are going well and every day Enigma Camo keeps proving itself. If you have any questions please feel free to PM and I will do my best to answer them.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:34 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks PA. I knew you were the one to talk to regarding this stuff. Shoot me a PM or reply back in the thread with the info you find out. If the wait time isn't too long... I might put an order in this week. Thanks again!
Old 10-06-2008, 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: HammytheHunter

Thanks PA. I knew you were the one to talk to regarding this stuff. Shoot me a PM or reply back in the thread with the info you find out. If the wait time isn't too long... I might put an order in this week. Thanks again!
PM sent Hammy