Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Kill - Revisited ....... >

The Kill - Revisited .......

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Kill - Revisited .......

Old 10-03-2008, 07:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The Kill - Revisited .......

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

The reasons I hunt are the reasons I hunt and I don't need to explain them to anyone over the internet.
Now THIS statement would carry alot more water if it were your FIRST post

Why, I didn't change or really express any feelings in any previous post?
LOL .... the statement you made right before that was awesome ... I have been thinking about it alot ...... and it really makes me think how much of THAT statement is the real glue that bonds most of us on this sight ..... outside of one other site , I have not seen another site like this .... I mean you guys and gals are the real deal .... what hunting is all about ..... yes, even you Bawana [:-]...... I have learned so much here .... I will be going into the deer woods a different hunter this year ........ I can't wait

this is the quote I am referring to ....

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

When I have an animal down, I have a very wide range of emotions. Emotions that I usually keep to myself and my maker. The end result is I lay my hand on the animal knowing I'm the first human that has (probably) ever touched said animal and I thank God for this opportunity.
I feel so misunderstood.

Ieven mentioned God in one of my last posts.

I haven't forgot about the recipe either,I just have a few other things going right now.
LOL ..... I am looking forward to it!! Now I just need the season to open up again ...shiuld have some frozen at my Bro's tho ....
Old 10-03-2008, 06:25 PM

Default RE: The Kill - Revisited .......

is that it? are we done here?