Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Bowtech and Diamond Pics! >

New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Old 09-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

"CATCH US IF YOU CAN"
More like... Damn, whose dust are we choking on?
Old 09-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: New Bowtech's and Diamond's

ORIGINAL: BOWHUNTERCOPThey can come out with a thousand more models, they still will never beat Mathews. Isn't there a model for 2009 called the "CRACKED LIMB"? oh wait that was a 2008 modelMathews............ "CATCH US IF YOU CAN"
I hear matthews is hiring for a position under Mathew McPherson's desk
you should apply.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

Thats suprising coming from a cop.
ORIGINAL: BOWHUNTERCOP

They can come out with a thousand more models, they still will never beat Mathews. Isn't there a model for 2009 called the "CRACKED LIMB"? oh wait that was a 2008 model

Mathews............ "CATCH US IF YOU CAN"
Old 09-24-2008, 07:26 PM

ROb and Matt,

I don't really get caught up in the new bow hype every year and dont even glance at new bows on the shelf every year, but is this a bit much? This many new bows to be released in one year. Mathews and Hoyt don't release that many a year do they? Why is bowtech flooding the market with so many new models?

Not a bowtech hater it just seems like a bit much to me.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Matt could answer this one better as he's been the man with Bowtech for so many years however, the Alley was in it's 3rd year last year, the Tribute, Equalizer, Constitution have had their runs. Bowtech continues it's push forward in innovation, creativity and no other way to say it but "pushing the envelope". I say Kudos.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MNpurple

ROb and Matt,

I don't really get caught up in the new bow hype every year and dont even glance at new bows on the shelf every year, but is this a bit much? This many new bows to be released in one year. Mathews and Hoyt don't release that many a year do they? Why is bowtech flooding the market with so many new models?

Not a bowtech hater it just seems like a bit much to me.
I think they are removing a whole bunch of bows from their lineup also... So those ones are getting replaced with a completely different set of bows.. In the end I don't think you will get many more choice as last year, just, different ones.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

As was alluded to quite a few of the bows in the line up have had multi year runs........heck the Allegiance and Constitution were around for 4 yrs themselves. The Tomkat pretty much forever.[:-]

The bows have been replaced and it's time to move on with a new stable. The center Pivot bows of 2 yrs ago were so new and radical it was only natural that they would be refined to the point that you see today.
Things needed to be improved upon and they were, hence the new models. Heck if you get right down to it the refinements each year on individual models could have warranted a name change on it's own given the degree of difference from one year to the next.

The models that were eliminated all have new ones that will fill their specific niche within the line-up.

It's a goal to offer as much variety as we can and still pay enough attention to each model to create the best possible bow in each category we can. Rather than put all of eggs into one basket or model the ability to give the buyer choices is one of the reasons Bowtech is where it is right now.

If you are resting on your laurels and not trying new things eventually your place in the market is going to stagnate. We'd rather keep pushing things along and see where it goes.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

on topic, it looks like they toned down the cam on the rock quitee a bit.
it used to have what looked like an 82nd cam down there.....
Old 09-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Spike

Matt, Rob,

Thanks for giving us what you can. I am sure in due time things will be released and we will all get a chance to drool over the specs and details!

Pat,

I most definitely can't wait to see your pictures and I want to say Congratulations on your harvest. You get a chance drop me a line. I haven't heard from you since Myrtle Beach a couple years ago!

Can't wait to see/shoot this years lineup!

Dave
Old 09-25-2008, 12:46 AM
Fork Horn

sniper looks potentially short draw..... hmmmm

Quick Reply: New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.