Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Bowtech and Diamond Pics! >

New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Old 09-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: New Bowtech's and Diamond's

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Our buddy Pat (Bowtech_Shooter) has officially killed the first Mule Deer in the country with a Bowtech Admiral this AM.
Must be nice.

Got a call a little while ago. Congrats Pat!
Pretty long shot from what I understand but never fear, you don't want that guy shooting at you at ANY range. [:-]
That's fantastic, I wonder if he'll show pictures prior to Oct 1st. [8D]

Old 09-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's pretty cool. I wouldn't have minded just taking a mule deer today (as opposed to being stuck at work) let alone being able to do it with a bow that has not even hit retailers yet[8D]
Old 09-24-2008, 03:13 PM
Fork Horn

Way to go Pat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2008, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Where's Pat? Tell him we need pictures!
Old 09-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Spike

No thanks. Had a General that was sent back twice, once before the recall and once after and had too many issues. I purchased a quiver online right before I returned the bow and I have called Bowtech 11 times to see how I can return it but nobody has ever answered the phone. My emails do not get answered either. The retailer that I bought the bow from gave me story after story of the same thing.I was very close to buying a tomcat for my son but one thing that Bowtech needs to realize is that with the parity in high end bows, for most people, service is the selling point. It appears that all of their efforts go into technology and next to nothing into building an infrastructure that will be able to take them deep into the future. Unless they figure this out soon, they will fall as quickly as they rose.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: OmahaDeerSteaks

No thanks. Had a General that was sent back twice, once before the recall and once after and had too many issues. I purchased a quiver online right before I returned the bow and I have called Bowtech 11 times to see how I can return it but nobody has ever answered the phone. My emails do not get answered either. The retailer that I bought the bow from gave me story after story of the same thing. I was very close to buying a tomcat for my son but one thing that Bowtech needs to realize is that with the parity in high end bows, for most people, service is the selling point. It appears that all of their efforts go into technology and next to nothing into building an infrastructure that will be able to take them deep into the future. Unless they figure this out soon, they will fall as quickly as they rose.
HAHA. That's funny because A LOT of people seem VERY happy with Bowtech's customer service. Weird.[&:]lol
Old 09-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Our buddy Pat (Bowtech_Shooter) has officially killed the first Mule Deer in the country with a Bowtech Admiral this AM.
Must be nice.

Got a call a little while ago. Congrats Pat!
Pretty long shot from what I understand but never fear, you don't want that guy shooting at you at ANY range. [:-]
Congratulations Pat. I am very glad to hear of your success.

What, no email with pics?

I plan on putting a whitetail doe down next week with the Admiral.

Yeah, I know...wishful thinking.

Old 09-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

They can come out with a thousand more models, they still will never beat Mathews. Isn't there a model for 2009 called the "CRACKED LIMB"? oh wait that was a 2008 model

Mathews............ "CATCH US IF YOU CAN"
Old 09-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BOWHUNTERCOP

They can come out with a thousand more models, they still will never beat Mathews. Isn't there a model for 2009 called the "CRACKED LIMB"? oh wait that was a 2008 model

Mathews............ "CATCH US IF YOU CAN"
Do you have superiority complex problems? You are arguing over inanimate objects that only shoot as well as the guy behind the string....

If anything needs beat, itwould bea little common sense into your skull

Define beat for me in the context that you used it in.... Recoil, noise, speed, etc, etc???
Old 09-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

I seriously can't wait til I get teh go ahead to REALLy discuss these bows with you guys.
There are features and details that you just aren't going to see or notice in a single picture.

They are EXTREMELY well thought out.

Did they think them out enough to offer extended draw lengths??? Say a 32in draw perhaps? I sure hope so because they look sweet!

Quick Reply: New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.