Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Bowtech and Diamond Pics! >

New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Old 09-24-2008, 06:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: New Bowtech's and Diamond's

The Iceman andStud look nice but it looks like I will just stick with my Black Ice. Heck, I just bought it in February of this year, lol.
I will be honest. I feel much the same. I love my 2008 Black Ice. I even added a nice little string suppressor to the bottom of it much like the 2009 model is now equipped. The bow is incredible to shoot. I greatly look forward to comparing the Ice Man to it. The Ice Man is going to have to be one heck of a bow to make me want to give up the Black Ice.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:29 AM

I have my eye on the Sentinel. Looks and sounds pretty sharp. Can't wait to hear all the details. Is it me or have the prices went up on bare bows from last year?
Old 09-24-2008, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

My parents wont be too happy when I tell them i want a new bow, but, I still need a back up bow, and a target bow I might be in luck. Oh wait. I want to buy a car within (hopefully) the next six months.[&o] What shall I do?
Old 09-24-2008, 07:20 AM

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

The Iceman andStud look nice but it looks like I will just stick with my Black Ice. Heck, I just bought it in February of this year, lol.
I will be honest. I feel much the same. I love my 2008 Black Ice. I even added a nice little string suppressor to the bottom of it much like the 2009 model is now equipped. The bow is incredible to shoot. I greatly look forward to comparing the Ice Man to it. The Ice Man is going to have to be one heck of a bow to make me want to give up the Black Ice.
Same here. My BI is shooting great but I think I have a man crush on the Iceman. If I didn't purchase the BI 6 months ago, there would probably be an Iceman in my near future.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Vito1

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

Same here. My BI is shooting great but I think I have a man crush on the Iceman. If I didn't purchase the BI 6 months ago, there would probably be an Iceman in my near future.
I must admit it. I have a "man crush" on the IM too. ...and I haven't even met him yet.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ditto Frank.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

So pretty much, The Diamond Iceman is sweeping the hearts of the HNI forums, and 90% havent even seen one in person. Im in love....
Old 09-24-2008, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am setting a date with the Iceman.....Right around February. Rob, we will make our own TV series, "Two Icemen and a Turkey Blind"
Old 09-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am shooting for a double date with the Iceman and the Admiral. I am guessing late October for the get together.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Our buddy Pat (Bowtech_Shooter) has officially killed the first Mule Deer in the country with a Bowtech Admiral this AM.
Must be nice.

Got a call a little while ago. Congrats Pat!
Pretty long shot from what I understand but never fear, you don't want that guy shooting at you at ANY range. [:-]

Quick Reply: New Bowtech and Diamond Pics!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.