Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Guys i lied to you and i feel bad and it is time to come clean. >

Guys i lied to you and i feel bad and it is time to come clean.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Guys i lied to you and i feel bad and it is time to come clean.

Old 09-22-2008, 08:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Guys i lied to you and i feel bad and it is time to come clean.

ya i am all ready thinking about deer bbq chili meatloaf not sure meatloaf made of deer would be bad. alteast how i make if some egg alittle crackers and season.
ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

In all actuallity, venison is recomended by Atkins. Its very low in everything. Venison is actually very good for you. its what you cook it in and eat with it thats bad.
ORIGINAL: bigtim6656

i am thinking of limiting my self to one deer meal aday say 4 ounces and some green vegs. say fried potatos colored green. lol no not really
ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Pop lock and drop it

Hopefully youll have to fight off eating like a whole a deer in 1 day.

Good luck hunting and on the diet.

you have a Wii right? watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDe7MPPZYgE
Old 09-22-2008, 08:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

i have looked into if this does not work i will look at it again
ORIGINAL: BobCo19-65

I have a good friend that just got his stomach tied off. Within a year and a half he went from over 500 pounds to under 300.

It maybe something you may want to consider further.

Some people with no fault of their own have problems. I feel for ya. God bless you.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

i bought new pants on sept 1st. they fit tight but comforly i noticed yesterday they were lose by about 2 inchs at my gut. Heck last week i had to cut a new hole in my belt
ORIGINAL: pjarrows

Good luck Tim I wish you the best of luck

just remember everyone that diets has to start with that 1st lb,if you don't see your weight comming off fast don't get discouraged you can reach anygoel with little steps.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Tim. It sounds like you're headed in the right direction. Keep it up brother.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Tim. Hang in there
Old 09-22-2008, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

No need to feel bad. You are taking the steps that you need to, to make it right. You don't owe us anything. We just want you to be healthy. You do owe it to yourself and your family to take control of the situation and lose the weight while you still can. It sounds like your on the way to doing that. Good luck, our prayers are with you!
Old 09-22-2008, 09:10 AM
Typical Buck

here is some advice that helped me lose some weight. Eat 5-6 small meals a day instead of three. Your body will learn that it is being feed and won't have to store fat to keep energy. Don't let yourself get hungry. Once you start feeling hungry, your body goes into defensive mode and when you do eat, it starts to store everything. Weigh yourself once and then don't touch the scale for another 2 weeks to a month. When you only see minimal weight lose, you get discouraged. What you need to remember is that muscle weights more then fat, so even though you are losing fat weight, you are gaining muscle weight. The best way to determine if you are losing weight, is the way your clothes fit or by taping (measuring) yourself peroidically. Best of luck to you and another thing that you could do is find a training partner that wants to push you and help you achieve your goals. If you tell them I don't feel like working out today, they won't say "oh ok", instead they say "thats nice, get your shoes on and lets go!"
Old 09-22-2008, 09:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

due to my weight i must go to the doctors office to get weighed. so getting on it often is not a real issue. i will go wensday which is about a 3 1/2 weeks since i started.
ORIGINAL: ron3775

here is some advice that helped me lose some weight. Eat 5-6 small meals a day instead of three. Your body will learn that it is being feed and won't have to store fat to keep energy. Don't let yourself get hungry. Once you start feeling hungry, your body goes into defensive mode and when you do eat, it starts to store everything. Weigh yourself once and then don't touch the scale for another 2 weeks to a month. When you only see minimal weight lose, you get discouraged. What you need to remember is that muscle weights more then fat, so even though you are losing fat weight, you are gaining muscle weight. The best way to determine if you are losing weight, is the way your clothes fit or by taping (measuring) yourself peroidically. Best of luck to you and another thing that you could do is find a training partner that wants to push you and help you achieve your goals. If you tell them I don't feel like working out today, they won't say "oh ok", instead they say "thats nice, get your shoes on and lets go!"
Old 09-22-2008, 09:49 AM
Fork Horn

Tim,

Good luck and best wishes. I cant think of a better way to drop pounds than a steady diet of vension and plenty of hill climbing chasing after the next big whitetail. All the best this season.

Scott
Old 09-22-2008, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best of luck, Tim. No lost friends here.

Quick Reply: Guys i lied to you and i feel bad and it is time to come clean.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.