Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Guys i lied to you and i feel bad and it is time to come clean. >

Guys i lied to you and i feel bad and it is time to come clean.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Guys i lied to you and i feel bad and it is time to come clean.

Old 09-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Guys i lied to you and i feel bad and it is time to come clean.

I have lied to you guys about one thing. I have told most of you i weigh 375 which is normally what i tell people. The last time i was weighed at the doctor I was 465. Yes 465!!! Every time i tell one of you i weigh 375 it mad me feel bad i was lieing to you guys. most of you feel like family to me. On the 29th of Aug i started a diet. I figured normally i was eating about 5000 to 7000 calories a day. I have cut it down to i think about 1000 to 1500. The first week was hard. But i feel better now then i did 10 years ago. When i was 13 i was 275 i now that for sure since i wrestled and had to stay under the 275 weight. normally i was 270.
I hit 450 at around 17 to 18. and have stayed close to it since. two years ago i did drop 50 pounds in about 6 months. But i moved back to Indiana in dead winter and did not do much till summer and went back up.

I stopped drinking caffeine and pop and anything high in sugar in 2005. I drink a ton of water anywhere from 1 to 3 gallons a day.

Unlike most people even at 265 i hunt fish hike alot. it is nothing for me to hike 2 miles or more looking for a good hunting spot. In fact i started hunting for the exercise. Last year i wanted a xbox 360 i thought i could buy the xbox or go hunting. Then i though i could get alot of exercise.
With season close i have been thinking about it alot. But unlike before i do not feel that real feeling i must eat when i am full. I can even eat a low fat diet meal and watch some eat say burger king and it does not bother me. I have keep myself at three meals a day since i started the diet. Some cereal or oatmeal for breakfast. a small bowl not a big bowl. Then one of the diet meals i bought for lunch and dinner. There have been days where i will buy say a sub from subway. Or the Frisco burger from hardees. But i make sure i do not eat more then one sandwich and i do not eat more then three times a day.
I plan to make a doctors appointment tomorrow since i have issues with my blood pressure and have had issues with my surgar levels. I felt the doctor needs to know i changed my eating so much.
I can not wait to step on the scale to first time i have ever wanted to step on one two.

Sorry if this was to long and you could not read it all. I just felt i need to tell you all what was up and vent alittle.

Good luck on the coming season I think my real test will be eating the diet meals when i have a freezer full of deer.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:04 PM

Default RE: Guys i lied to you and i feel bad and it is time to come clean.

Hope the weight issue works out for ya man... Seems like you are headed in the right direction. If for nothing else, loosing it for your body's health would be extremely beneficial, especially as you age.

Good luck with your plan!
Old 09-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck Tim
Old 09-21-2008, 08:07 PM

Good luck with the weight loss. Taking off weight and keeping it off takes a lot of discipline, anyone that can pull it off has my respect!
Old 09-21-2008, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tim,
No reason to tell us you're "Sorry," or anything like that (Really we already know that your "sorry."), but I think for your HEALTH, you need to focus on what lifestyle modifications you can do to ensure a healthier life, that won't lead to joint replacements at a young age, diabetes, heart disease, blood pressure, etc. I know you're also tall, but even at 7' tall, 350 is A LOT OF WEIGHT, unless your SHAQ, who carries that much weight pretty well, but he's also a true SPECIMEN of a man in comparison to MOST men!!!

You are YOUNG and able bodied now, make the changes that will help you get healthy to STAY ABLE-BODIED!!!

Old 09-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to hear you're dropping the weight. I think we're packing a few extra pounds and this fall will be a good opportunity to walk itoff. Good luck to you this season!
Old 09-21-2008, 08:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

6.5 not tall just not short my goal was 6.6 1/2 since jorden is 6.6 i want to be taller then him [:@]
ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

Tim,
No reason to tell us you're "Sorry," or anything like that (Really we already know that your "sorry."), but I think for your HEALTH, you need to focus on what lifestyle modifications you can do to ensure a healthier life, that won't lead to joint replacements at a young age, diabetes, heart disease, blood pressure, etc. I know you're also tall, but even at 7' tall, 350 is A LOT OF WEIGHT, unless your SHAQ, who carries that much weight pretty well, but he's also a true SPECIMEN of a man in comparison to MOST men!!!

You are YOUNG and able bodied now, make the changes that will help you get healthy to STAY ABLE-BODIED!!!

Old 09-21-2008, 08:11 PM

Pop lock and drop it

Hopefully youll have to fight off eating like a whole a deer in 1 day.

Good luck hunting and on the diet.

you have a Wii right? watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDe7MPPZYgE
Old 09-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good Luck to you.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

i am thinking of limiting my self to one deer meal aday say 4 ounces and some green vegs. say fried potatos colored green. lol no not really
ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Pop lock and drop it

Hopefully youll have to fight off eating like a whole a deer in 1 day.

Good luck hunting and on the diet.

you have a Wii right? watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDe7MPPZYgE

Quick Reply: Guys i lied to you and i feel bad and it is time to come clean.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.