Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 09-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thats it- I've had it- Its time to get dirty.

[quoteIn high school, the bully will continue to push and torment you and think he is high and mighty, but one day- one of those tormented kids is going to jaw him so hard that he see stars- matter HANDLED.

See what I'm getting at. We have made the police reports, we have made reports with F&W, we BOUGHT A FREAKING QUAD so taht we could patrol this place more effectivly.

So, while I respect everyones personal opinions- you should shut up.

][/quote]

Are you saying that you were bullied in high school? Who is the bully in this situation? I am sure that both parties think the other is doing the bullying.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Dominant Buck

2008 - Headline - Trenton News and Observer

Family killed while walking dog

Trenton - A Trenton family was shot on sight, today, while walking their twin 4 yr olds and their family dog through a former, high level security compound. When asked why they were killed by the security patrol....."Because it's legal and I had a tag" was the answer given.

Upon further investigation...it was determined that the killing spree was, in fact, legal and no charges will be filed in this occurrence.

--------------------------------------------------

What's the chances?
Old 09-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

First off- Read my last post- only his pride will be hurt. he isnt going to get physically messed up.
Sorry if I missed this, but how do you possibly know that?

That doesn't even make sense?

Any stand under 20' that you fall out of you can't get hurt? That is awesome to know. I'll hang all mine at 19'.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Spike

DT your a loose cannon. I never heard of No Limits Outdoors, but if you are a ProStaffer for them you make a poor representative for them.

I grew up in Jersey, Hunted Jersey and still hunt Jersey. I believe the law is if its not posted then you can hunt it. So all those "scum" were NOT trespassing. As far as blaming your stupidity on the US Marine Corps for "mess'in" you up. .....Its a disgrace.

I think it is pretty unrealistic to leave sets up in the limited huntable woods of NJ and think they are not going to be messed with. I would love to know where this is so I could do the Jersey sneak and bust one of "your" bucks .......Just to piss you off.

I am 45 and been doing to Jersey sneak for 20 plus years, you wouldnt even know I was there. Oh and thanks for your service .....but understand Brother......your not the only vet in the woods.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Dominant Buck

What "property" are you "protecting" by shooting someone who's walking or laying on it?

Just playing devi's advocate.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:41 AM

ORIGINAL: Stormy_NY

DT your a loose cannon. I never heard of No Limits Outdoors, but if you are a ProStaffer for them you make a poor representative for them.

I grew up in Jersey, Hunted Jersey and still hunt Jersey. I believe the law is if its not posted then you can hunt it. So all those "scum" were NOT trespassing. As far as blaming your stupidity on the US Marine Corps for "mess'in" you up. .....Its a disgrace.

I think it is pretty unrealistic to leave sets up in the limited huntable woods of NJ and think they are not going to be messed with. I would love to know where this is so I could do the Jersey sneak and bust one of "your" bucks .......Just to piss you off.

I am 45 and been doing to Jersey sneak for 20 plus years, you wouldnt even know I was there. Oh thanks for your service .....but understand Brother......your not the vet in the woods.
I'm sure Team Jayhawk Optics would think the same of you bud []
Old 09-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

We have had some problems on our farm with trespassers in the past, not so much anymore but it wasn't pleasant for a while. Last season someone stole the brace bars off of 3 ladder stands on our property, left the stands but took the bars. I still haven't figured that one out.

Everyone can make you out as the bad guy Drop but realistically if I catch someone trespassing or stealing on my land they will be dealt with. The individual and the severity of the problem will likely determine how it is dealt with. Someone simply hunting in the wrong spot or not knowing where they are will get a break, hell I'll show them the property lines, THE FIRST TIME. Anything after that is gonna be different.

If anyone is stealing or if my father has trouble with anyone on OUR landwhen I am not their(especially if they are disrespectful or mouthy)that person will deal with myself and my brother directly andno we won't have to catch him,we will find out who it was and where to find them. Simple as that.Weuse the game wardens for help on most all hunting issues,but when it comes to repeated trespassing, stealing, or damaging property the guilty party will meet the family for sure. A lot of guys doing this stuff have no fear or respect for the law because in many of these areas there aren't enough LEOs to go around.

Your grown, deal with it how you want but be aware of all of the possible outcomes and I wouldn't air my dirty laundry out on HNI, as you can readit's easy for many to turn the other cheek whentheir not the one's getting slapped, if you follow me. Good luck with all that.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am 45 and been doing to Jersey sneak for 20 plus years, you wouldnt even know I was there. Oh and thanks for your service .....but understand Brother......your not the only vet in the woods.
The land is posted.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Austin/WI

I am 45 and been doing to Jersey sneak for 20 plus years, you wouldnt even know I was there. Oh thanks for your service .....but understand Brother......your not the vet in the woods.
Dude dont even go there .....unless you live and hunt in NJ you have know idea what it is like, or what you have to do to be able to hunt so I do understand how he feels. But his comments on this board are just over the top. But to leave 1000's of $ worth of hunting gear in the woods in NJ and be surprised and pissed off when it come up missing.....LOL More then likely its the cops themselves. They try and use there power to lock up any good land, they are the worst offenders.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Austin/WI

Dude dont even go there .....unless you live and hunt in NJ you have know idea what it is like, or what you have to do to be able to hunt so I do understand how he feels. But his comments on this board are just over the top. But to leave 1000's of $ worth of hunting gear in the woods in NJ and be surprised and pissed off when it come up missing.....LOL More then likely its the cops themselves. They try and use there power to lock up any good land, they are the worst offenders.

I just call it like I see it. BTW: I like how you've removed your signature line

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.