HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - [Deleted]
Thread: [Deleted]
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Stormy_NY
Spike

Default RE: Thats it- I've had it- Its time to get dirty.

ORIGINAL: Austin/WI

ORIGINAL: Stormy_NY

DT your a loose cannon. I never heard of No Limits Outdoors, but if you are a ProStaffer for them you make a poor representative for them.

I grew up in Jersey, Hunted Jersey and still hunt Jersey. I believe the law is if its not posted then you can hunt it. So all those "scum" were NOT trespassing. As far as blaming your stupidity on the US Marine Corps for "mess'in" you up. .....Its a disgrace.

I think it is pretty unrealistic to leave sets up in the limited huntable woods of NJ and think they are not going to be messed with. I would love to know where this is so I could do the Jersey sneak and bust one of "your" bucks .......Just to piss you off.

I am 45 and been doing to Jersey sneak for 20 plus years, you wouldnt even know I was there. Oh thanks for your service .....but understand Brother......your not the vet in the woods.
I'm sure Team Jayhawk Optics would think the same of you bud []
Dude dont even go there .....unless you live and hunt in NJ you have know idea what it is like, or what you have to do to be able to hunt so I do understand how he feels. But his comments on this board are just over the top. But to leave 1000's of $ worth of hunting gear in the woods in NJ and be surprised and pissed off when it come up missing.....LOL More then likely its the cops themselves. They try and use there power to lock up any good land, they are the worst offenders.