Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Huge Virginia Buck!!! >

Huge Virginia Buck!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Huge Virginia Buck!!!

Old 08-25-2008, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Huge Virginia Buck!!!

Virginiashadow, very cool. Never fought mma myself but competed in grapplers quest in VA. I train in it though. Keeps me in shape!

Virginia Archer: Good luck getting him. That is truly a monarch and one of the best looking bucks I've seen on this board. I'm a bit familiar with that part of VA. I do a lot of fishing not too far from there. Great game around there obviously.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Typical Buck

I put some numbers down and came up with 176". Regardless the score he is a pig, I bet that left G2 will go close 14", just amazing.

One thing I want to know, who is the joker he is hanging around with? You would think he could pick better friends than that
Old 08-25-2008, 08:20 PM

ORIGINAL: MILLERTIME10

I put some numbers down and came up with 176". Regardless the score he is a pig, I bet that left G2 will go close 14", just amazing.

One thing I want to know, who is the joker he is hanging around with? You would think he could pick better friends than that
Here is the Video From Last year. I believe in the video this buck is the second one over from the Right.... But these were the ones that were hanging around last year!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He9Ah6nqFwQ
Old 08-25-2008, 09:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

chazspot..."Virginiashadow, very cool. Never fought mma myself but competed in grapplers quest in VA. I train in it though. Keeps me in shape!"

Keeping in shape and getting in that type of training is what its all about anyways. I trained for maybe 5 years or so in BJJ and MMA, and fought under Lloyd Irvin in MD. Then I have one, two...and now three kids and had to make a choice...fighter or dad. Dad it was! Best of luck to you in training chazspot.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh yeah, I am now attaching a GPS transmitter to Virginia Archers's truck to trace all of his movements!
Old 08-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Fork Horn

Old 08-26-2008, 02:09 AM
Typical Buck

He looks like a main frame 5 x 4 to me with plenty of junk, Awesome Buck. If he has good mass, i would have to say he would gross in the 180's. I have a set of sheds from a 180 class buck, sure makes a world of difference to put them on a head. I just hope you get the chance to take him home!

Old 08-26-2008, 02:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

WOW, I hope you get more than just pictures of that bruit.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

What a slammer
Old 08-26-2008, 03:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't see what all of the fuss is about! He won't make it past 140".

J/K! Yikes that thing is a giant!

Quick Reply: Huge Virginia Buck!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.