Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Huge Virginia Buck!!! >

Huge Virginia Buck!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Huge Virginia Buck!!!

Old 08-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Huge Virginia Buck!!!

BOONER BABY!!!!!!! Good luck with him!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

chazspot--"VirginiaShadow: Is that you in your avatar?"

Yes it is.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:29 PM

Va archer.....way to rep us son!! I have an idea what county that is in, or that area anyway, about 1 hr from me, Im 20 min southeast of Richmond, that would put you in the Gooch or Powhatan Co. ??? I have been telling these boys that Va is a great state for giants and what most people don't understand is most bucks never reach 4 yrs old because the amount of dog hunting here. Great pics and man I hope you stick that beast for real!! He is truly a world class deer.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

Va archer.....way to rep us son!! I have an idea what county that is in, or that area anyway, about 1 hr from me, Im 20 min southeast of Richmond, that would put you in the Gooch or Powhatan Co. ??? I have been telling these boys that Va is a great state for giants and what most people don't understand is most bucks never reach 4 yrs old because the amount of dog hunting here. Great pics and man I hope you stick that beast for real!! He is truly a world class deer.
I hope I get a chance at him too. I have a Few daytime pictures of him but the night pics show up better! Yeah its a Goochland buck!! I have a video of him and a few other of his buddies from last year and he was a high 150 to 160 buck! Now he's just a horse plain and simple!!
Old 08-25-2008, 06:40 PM

yep, he looks like a true Old Dominion brute, we are pulling for ya!
Old 08-25-2008, 07:17 PM

ORIGINAL: early in

That right there is one of the biggest bucks I've seen posted on here, ever! I'd say he would gross 185". Congrats on just getting his picture!!I hope you get to tell us EXACTLY what he scores.
Well I try to manage the deer in the area to where I can usually have one of 150+ size hanging around. I didn't think this stud would make it past last year but thankfully I was wrong! I'm almost positive there is one or 2 bucks in the area other than this one that if they survived last year would go 160 becouse last year they were ruffly 140ish!! But no Pictures of them yet!!

I'm the one around here(this area)that everyone is always in awe about becouse before my computer crashed a month or so ago I had pictures of some nailers dateing back about 5 to 7years. Every Year!! I hunt the right spots.....Usually I have a Camara up from march or april till december so I usually know the deers patterns very well! Its nice to be looked up to but its also bad becouse I can't let any of my hunting areas Slip out of my mouth becouse I know some of the guys around here aren't the most law abiding hunters around!!
Old 08-25-2008, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow what a giant!
Old 08-25-2008, 07:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

wow what a giant!
WOW What a AVATAR!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 07:24 PM

WOW over 1000 hits in less than 12 hours!!
Old 08-25-2008, 07:38 PM

keep it hush hush...

Quick Reply: Huge Virginia Buck!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.