Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 May be we should >

May be we should

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

May be we should

Old 08-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: May be we should

It's a known fact, Bowtech 360, that more big bucks are killed every fall by Baptists than any other religious group.

They're prolific hunters.....but wouldn't be caught dead making love while standing up. Someone may mistaken it for dancing.
Now that's funny! LOL!
Old 08-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

You mean an entire experiment with no control. Gee that sounds great. Wonderful in fact. That should solve it once and for all.
Well duke any input you want to put in is welcome. I wasn't expecting this to be the scientific end all to the conversation. But it would be interesting to hear the results.

Heck.. while we're at it.. let's throw in our bow manufacturer's as well.I've always wanted to see who sold the bow that gets the most amount of deer taken. Then I can buy that bow next year!

Awesome!
That sounds cool too but let's calculate that seperately. I like it that you are thinking outside of the box. Anyone want to compile the data for this one?
Old 08-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Typical Buck

A few more...

Who got laid the night before the hunt.
Who had a chew in.
Who drank a Mountain Dew for breakfast.
Who smoked in the stand. (Always an interesting thread!)
Who had to relieve themselves while in the stand.
Who cut the cheese while hunting.
Who fell asleep.

Sorry, just had to!

Old 08-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's a known fact, Bowtech 360,that more big bucks are killed every fallby Baptists than any other religious group.

They're prolific hunters.....but wouldn't be caught dead making love while standing up. Someone may mistaken it for dancing.
Well the first parts true any way and thank you for the compliment
Old 08-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are raping my idea.[8D]You start your own pool. I think it would be interesting to hear the results. It's not going to provide any definitive data but the results will be interesting.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

OMG...OMG...

Dude....why do you need to get a new bow.......seriously...whats wrong with the old one......

Geez...OMG.

You mean an entire experiment with no control.

Gee that sounds great. Wonderful in fact. That should solve it once and for all.

Heck.. while we're at it.. let's throw in our bow manufacturer's as well.

I've always wanted to see who sold the bow that gets the most amount of deer taken. Then I can buy that bow next year!

Awesome!
Old 08-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: silentassassin

Maybe we should use the bowhunting contest to compile some statistical data to help settle the scent lok argument. Just to keep it simple we could have categories like no scent control, full scent lok with full scent control measures, full scent control measures without scentlok and then determine the % of hunters in each group that kill a buck and the average gross score of the deer killed by the hunters in each group. Just an idea.......
Compiled data does not a hunter make. Compiled data will not balance the UNBALANCED deer populations. Really, the best way to end it is for everyone to understand HOW it's suppose to work and why what they say that makes it work.... is about unscientific as you can get. IF it has any advantage at ALL, it's lost about the first time you sweat in it or get it contaminated. Your dryer can not expell the unexpellable. When something is NON Volitile... it can't be evaporated with a simple home dryer. Hell, the stuff doesn't vaporize in a still working at 250 degrees. "REPLICATED HUMAN ODOR" is NOT fatty acids and oils and the substance of human odor. They saturate the fabic with a volitile(it'll vaporize in a home dryer" REPLICATED HUMAN ODOR and then declare it works. Any statistics you might keep on who wears it and all that are bogus without a controlled environment and deer densities and hunter abilities. It would mean NOTHING.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Can we all hunt the same little woodlot?

That would not work right, the people with out scent lok would smell the place up for the people wearing scent lok. Think about it.

I don't think he was serious
Old 08-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow!

No one got my sarcasm at all. Well except one person.. thanks Jeff.

Old 08-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: davidmil

IF it has any advantage at ALL, it's lost about the first time you sweat in it or get it contaminated.
IMO that happens in the store, on display.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.