Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Peepless sights

Old 07-31-2008, 03:44 PM
Spike

Default Peepless sights

I want to thank everyone and their opinions and advice for finding a bow. I went to the local shop and tried alot of different bows including the Martin Prowler, Hoyt Avenger, Bowtech Tomcat, and Mathews DXT. The DXT was just to feel how a really good bow shoots. I ended up with a used Hoyt Magnatec XT-2000.

I'm looking at using a peepless sight, starting with the trophy ridge matrix. Even though I haven't used any sights, I like the idea of the vertical sight pins. Just not sure between the 3 and 5 pin. I've seen alot of "peepless gadgets" and was thinking of adding the Hindsite Extreme. I haven't ruled out the Peep Eliminator or Anchorsite, so thats why I'm here. Any opinions, suggestions, advice.

Again, thanks for all the advice on trying various bows before buying.

Chris