Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Trail Cam Excitement >

Trail Cam Excitement

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trail Cam Excitement

Old 07-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Trail Cam Excitement

Went to check my trailcams this evening. First one had zero pics. Went to the second one where three trails come together and was excited to see 22 photos on it! Swapped out the SD cards and got my butt home. Put the card in the card reader and was truly shocked!

Last night a storm blew threw and dropped a tree in front of the camera on the other side of the trail. The leaves on the tree waved enough to give me 20 photos of a tree with leaves laying sideways across the trail.

If a tree falls in the woods and there is no one there to hear it, do the leaves still wave in the wind???

Moved both cameras.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trail Cam Excitement

We too had a storm go by where I hunt. I am wondering if my treestand that im in the process of making made it through it[&:].
Old 07-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

My 4 stands are good. The tree across from the trail cam seems to be the only one that fell. It was on the bank of my creek and with all the rain we've had probably lost it's support.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

That ain't no good Af....I know I get excited when I know I am going to check mine, last time one of them run out of battery and the other place went dead, no deer....You'll get good ones next time...
Old 07-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went out and checked mine today and for the first time ever 1 of my cams said Memory Full.I had it over a trophy rock with lots of sign soI was pumped. So I got home and threw it in the camera. My 1st pic was of a nose. The rest were of a tree branch. It must of bumped my camera to a different position. Bad part is, I just switched cards so I'll probably get the same next time I check it.