Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 60 LB PSE X Force shooters on here? >

60 LB PSE X Force shooters on here?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

60 LB PSE X Force shooters on here?

Old 06-13-2008, 01:59 PM

Default 60 LB PSE X Force shooters on here?

If you shoot a 60 Lb PSE X Force what speed are you getting?
Be sure to give draw length and arrow weight.
Any opinions about the bow too.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 60 LB PSE X Force shooters on here?

Got a 65# dream season X-Force and love it , will find out what it chrono's at very soon .
Old 06-13-2008, 06:48 PM
New Sheriff

70 lb X Force TS but I ordered the 60 lb limbs yesterday.

I'll let you know, so far I love it

Old 06-14-2008, 06:16 AM

well I had the X force, 73# @ 26.5 DL with 365 gr arrow was shooting 295 fps with the 6" brace height. I sold it and bought the Bowtech Allegiance, best thing I ever did for my bowhunting/shooting career. The PSE X Force is a fine bow, but it wasn't for me. I shoot so much better with this Bowtech.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:24 PM

I shot and bought the PSE X Force 6 today.
When I shot it at the dealer it did not have a stabilizer or STS. The bow whacked my wrist every shot; I was smart enough to wear an arm guard. The draw seemed stiff, but manageable and I liked the grip, the back wall is rock solid. I assumed an STS and stabilizer would stop the string contact. The speed was too much to resist so I bought it. (I'll get to the speed soon)

I installed a Trophy Ridge Drop Zone rest, Cobra Swidewinder sight, G5 peep, stabilizer, and a STS. After I had everything set up I went to chronograph the bow. I did not wear an arm guard; if I was getting string contact I wanted to feel it. To my pleasure, the STS had stopped all string contact.

Speed.... the reason I bought the bow in the first place. My Katera XL set on 60 LB 29'' draw shoots a 385 gr. arrow @ 277-279 fps. I have (had) two Katera XL bows; one of them is now for sale. The X Force set on 60 LB 29 '' draw shot a 385 gr. arrow @ 303 fps. DANG, that's faster than I expected. I was able to paper tune the bow in a few shots.

Two negatives I have so far are: Pressing the bow, I bought one of the portable PSE cable presses, but it only relaxes the string, not the cables. I have an Apple Archery Super E press, but it won't work with the X Force. I've got to do something about the press. The serving, I had to reserve the loose string serving and put glue on the serving where the string stop contacts the cable serving.

60 LB 29'' draw producing over 300 fps and 78# KE... SMOKIN
[/align]
Old 06-15-2008, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: im ocd

I shot and bought the PSE X Force 6 today.
When I shot it at the dealer it did not have a stabilizer or STS. The bow whacked my wrist every shot; I was smart enough to wear an arm guard. The draw seemed stiff, but manageable and I liked the grip, the back wall is rock solid. I assumed an STS and stabilizer would stop the string contact. The speed was too much to resist so I bought it. (I'll get to the speed soon)

I installed a Trophy Ridge Drop Zone rest, Cobra Swidewinder sight, G5 peep, stabilizer, and a STS. After I had everything set up I went to chronograph the bow. I did not wear an arm guard; if I was getting string contact I wanted to feel it. To my pleasure, the STS had stopped all string contact.

Speed.... the reason I bought the bow in the first place. My Katera XL set on 60 LB 29'' draw shoots a 385 gr. arrow @ 277-279 fps. I have (had) two Katera XL bows; one of them is now for sale. The X Force set on 60 LB 29 '' draw shot a 385 gr. arrow @ 303 fps. DANG, that's faster than I expected. I was able to paper tune the bow in a few shots.

Two negatives I have so far are: Pressing the bow, I bought one of the portable PSE cable presses, but it only relaxes the string, not the cables. I have an Apple Archery Super E press, but it won't work with the X Force. I've got to do something about the press. The serving, I had to reserve the loose string serving and put glue on the serving where the string stop contacts the cable serving.

60 LB 29'' draw producing over 300 fps and 78# KE... SMOKIN

[/align]
Sounds Great , now lets see them pictures
Old 06-15-2008, 12:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Bailsuk
Sounds Great , now lets see them pictures
I'll try again:

Old 06-16-2008, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

64lbs, 28 5/8 Draw,320gr Arrow,327 FPS