Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

PSE X-Force SS?

Old 01-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default PSE X-Force SS?

PSE has been publishing text and video info stating and showingthat their X-Force bows are faster, quieter and have more kinetic energy than the Drenilan, Vectrix and Guardian. Does anyone here have some first hand facts regarding the PSE X-Force bows?
Old 01-10-2008, 05:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PSE X-Force SS?

Ive shot all 4 bows and I tell you what, they are all running neck in neck as for speed and energy. I love the drawing action on all 4 bows, but not thrilled about the grip on the Drenalinand Xforce. But If I had to choose one......PSE of course. Just for their warranty program.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:03 AM
Typical Buck

I shot the X-Force TS which isaround 27" A-A I thinkthen shot the Drenalin XT which is 29" A-A, the TS felt like it would jump out your hand, too much shock and too wild for me. I did like the DXT, very smooth to draw and suprisingly not much hand shock, not shock-free like the General, but not too bad for a short, fast, ultralightbow. Both were better than the Vetric imo.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:06 PM

They had that out last year. I'm sure the X-Force is a great bow. I shot PSE for years and liked them very well. Now I shot Mathews and like them also. I would have a hard time beliving that the x-force is quiter than any of the other bows or has less hand shock. As for Kinetic energy of course it has more its a faster bow. If the other companies bows were as fast as the PSE's then the KE would be the same. To me there comparing apples to oranges. Maybe in a year or two the can do a comparison of shoulder injuries resulting from pulling these same bows back. Shot them all and them pick one out. If your looking for speed they sure are screamers.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with the apples to oranges comment and should have thought it through better before I posted.