Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ok, lets get to know each other >

ok, lets get to know each other

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ok, lets get to know each other

Old 06-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: ok, lets get to know each other

Higuys,
I'm Eric from the Grand Rapids area in Michigan. I'm 17 years old and am the only real hunter in my family.

Ican't really hunt asobsessively as I'd like to due to limited resources(land, guns, knowledgable people to hunt with)and circumstance butI plan to move to Mississippi in the upcomming years with my GF who is native to MS. I've been bowhunting for 5 years with a break in there somewhere.Ihope to get my first bow kill this fall as well. I've killed one deer with a shotgun and that's my only deer thus far.I've been firearm deer hunting with my dad and uncle since 2 years prior to being allowed to carry a gun.I have hunted pheasant ona preserve, squirrels, chipmunks, starlings, sparrows, andI went coon hunting in Mississippi with my GF's family.I plan on improving my deer hunting, small game, and trapping whenI get my own place.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

My name is Scott, I am 28 years old and I OWN Bloodcreek.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Typical Buck

real name Jason, 28 married from Tulsa, OK.

Been into archery since 2004 started bowhunting in '06. Spend ALOT of time hunting feral hogs. the rest of the time is spent at work... Operations Manager for A/V Custom Install Company. Any other time in the outdoors spent getting footage for Hellbillyoutdoors.com.

Old 06-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm Chris, soon to be 26 in August and getting married to my beautiful fiance Meghan this October. I've been hunting since I was 13 and also killed my first deer that year. Have been bow hunting since I was 17. No kids yet, but see having some in the near future. I am employed by my family business which deals with manufacturing corrugated shipping containers (we make boxes) and other packaging supplies. I carry many rolls including HR, sales, customer service and pretty much anything my uncle or dad tell me to do.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:41 PM

Well, lets see my name is Josh, Imfrom southern WV, I'm a offcial Whitetail Freak. Im obsessed with bowhunting and big bucks. I work at the local hospital, 3 nights a week. Im in the woods the rest of the time looking for ol freak nasty. I have a son who enjoys the outdoors as much as I do and a wonderful family and g-friend. Im 30 years old and I LIKE BICK BUCKS AND I CANNOT LIE...
Old 06-10-2008, 02:52 PM

Hi, I'm Jennifer. I'm anRN at an orthopedic unitat a local hospital in Toledo, OH. 33, divorced, no kids. Got a few cats, and a dog. I bowhunt as much as possible. I used to gun hunt as well, but have gotten away from that. I also fish and tie flies.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:02 PM

i am Chris, 25 years old and have 3 kids and a wonderful wife. 5, 3, and 7months are the ages of my kids. originally from michigan so i have no real horns to brag about. i love to hunt it is one of my passions i get on her as much as possible to remind myself of hunting as i have moved to the city inCentral Indiana and have no place to hunt yet. but things are looking up. i am a full time student. full time employee. full time dad. full time husband. needless to say i have my hands full. anytime to have some peace and quite in the stand is welcomed.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

LMAO!! OK you own'ed me once on the course last year Ill give you that....Look out though, i have the new bowtech and im comming for ya in a couple of weeks Im taking your knee out first, then see how ya shoot missy [8D][8D]
ORIGINAL: buckeye

My name is Scott, I am 28 years old and I OWN Bloodcreek.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm Rick, retired till I took up with the state of Del as a state employee. Don't know of any one active member that's been here longer, I'm #76 so I've been here since the beginning.Imoderated here for probably 4 years or longer till stepping down to lose the stigma associated with it at the time.I put together the very first NE Get Together from which you see all the spinoffs now. It was held at Cardeer's place, someone a lot of you don't know.My 1st screen name was mdbohuntr till I changed it to my real name.I bowhunt only and shoot what I want to shoot for whatever my reason might be.I lived in md all my life except for the last 12 or so yearsbut I still hunt MD exclusively. The one and only David Mil and Len in Md were my hunting partnerstill we lost the property and David moved north. I now hunt with Dave over in Hereford Co Md. My dream is to be invited to hunt with GMAT or whatever he goes by. Oh I ride Harleys also.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im andrew, im 13, Im in junior high and I play many sports. A huge part of my life is the outdoors which means hunting. I practice with my bow every day (except for when its raining or really windy). I began bowhunting 5 years ago. I have entered 1 archery contest so far and I went to another a few days ago but it was bad outside so we turned and headed back home.

Quick Reply: ok, lets get to know each other

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.