Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage 3 blade

Old 06-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Rage 3 blade

hey guys.. about the rage 2 and 3.. do they use the same size O rings?
as for the Rage 2, could i buy those O rings at say.. home depot? or must i buy through rage products.. thanks.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:51 PM

first off yes any automotive store should have the correct o-rings just take one of the spares that comes with them and just match it to the ones at the store. Next if you want to test the rage in a target I have found that you have to push it through the target unscrew it then pull the arrow out. I tested it and tested mine to check to make sure the BH opened all of the time but yet I still hear of people saying there haveing issues with them.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DeerStalker80

first off yes any automotive store should have the correct o-rings just take one of the spares that comes with them and just match it to the ones at the store. Next if you want to test the rage in a target I have found that you have to push it through the target unscrew it then pull the arrow out. I tested it and tested mine to check to make sure the BH opened all of the time but yet I still hear of people saying there haveing issues with them.
Next time i will just push them out the other side. Why didn't I think of that earlier!! would have saved me some blades!![>:][&:]