Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Quickest way to become a Jerk >

Quickest way to become a Jerk

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Quickest way to become a Jerk

Old 05-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Quickest way to become an a@#hole..

ORIGINAL: GregH

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

......They get concerned with trophy this and mature that and next thing you know they have simply taken the joy out of hunting...
That's weird..... those are some of the exact things that I enjoy the most! [:-]
Sure, but you and everyone else I've met on this forum are really cool about it. You don't beat someone like me down and make me feel like a loser if I post a kill on here and it's a 2 1/2 year old 6 pointer. Not that I've even been that lucky with my bow.[&o]
Old 05-07-2008, 07:00 PM

LOL Shadow, Im too old!! Gregh, you were one the guys on this site that I have mentioned that could hunt circles around the jerks Im speaking of.. I know you love to hunt mature deer and I do too, but you have confidence not insecurity.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

VA--I'd like to catch up this hunting season and do some hunting with you...just to enjoy the company and scenery...and putting an arrow in a big racked buck would help toooooooo!!!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: LittleChief

ORIGINAL: GregH

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

......They get concerned with trophy this and mature that and next thing you know they have simply taken the joy out of hunting...
That's weird..... those are some of the exact things that I enjoy the most! [:-]
Sure, but you and everyone else I've met on this forum are really cool about it. You don't beat someone like me down and make me feel like a loser if I post a kill on here and it's a 2 1/2 year old 6 pointer. Not that I've even been that lucky with my bow.[&o]
You are right, I/we don't or should not rain on someone elses parade.I congratulate people for their accomplishments that have made them happy. Just as they should not put trophy hunters down for their accomplishments. It's all the individuals choice on what makes THEM happy.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

VA--when some punk gets you mad.....just say "make my day punk!"

Old 05-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

VA we must know some of the same guys. I know guys that have never consistently put good deer on the ground and they do kill one and all of a sudden they are Bill Frickin Jordan spouting off their secret recipes for big bucks. It's funny and sad all at the same time.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:22 PM

I know the feeling VA...I am looking to go shoot a giraffe in Africa and someone told me that was just silly, and other guy told me it wasn't even hunting...go figure.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

VA--I'd like to catch up this hunting season and do some hunting with you...just to enjoy the company and scenery...and putting an arrow in a big racked buck would help toooooooo!!!!!
Brett,
There is a good group of VA guys on here and it's been mentioned before. We should all try to get together for a VA hunt on some low key public land or private. I'm not sure if you ever looked into any of the land I mentioned to you but I am scouting it this weekend, I'll take some pics for you VA fellas.

I just invited myself to you guys hunting party.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Giraffes are dumb, I saw one at the zoo once licking it's own butt.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:59 PM

aimlow, shoot your giraffe and let me know how it taste.....Gregh, you know Im certaintly not downing trophy hunters, I like big bucks too, Im speaking of some guys around here that talk about being trophy hunters and they have not even put a decent buck on the ground much less a mature big buck. I don't care what deer people shoot, hunt any deer you want and kill any deer you want, I just tell em to get off their high horse and quit telling Joe to stop shooting spikes if it's not on your own lease. I know one guy that is going nuts over a mature deer and he just let's it take the fun out of hunting and he is draining to talk to. Now giraffes are a different topic

Quick Reply: Quickest way to become a Jerk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.