Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New stabilizers

Old 03-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default New stabilizers

I just found out about this site. This guy started making thema couple months ago. They are sweet looking and work great! I have the ten inch model with no wraps.
The wraps are awesome looking and would look great on some of your guys competition bows for sure.

www.deadcenterarchery.com
Old 03-12-2008, 07:35 PM

Default RE: New stabilizers

They do look nice. My only concern, I was looking at the 6" Stabilizer with Autumn Mix Wrap large pic and the finish looked "shiny". That would obviously be a detriment in a hunting situation. Wonder if the wraps really are glossy or whether is was just the pic that made it look that way?
Old 03-12-2008, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have not seen the wraps up close. I believe the wraps are more for target shooting.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like a solid stabilizer and the prices sure are nice. How long have you been shooting yours? How did you hear about them in the first place? The 10" has caught my eye, and the carbon fiber wrap looks like it would add nicely to it.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Red Boar- I spoke toTodd todayand he said they are kind of a semi-gloss. He said the wraps are more for the target bows. He has not even sold any camo wraps so far. The black anodized finish is dull and should work fine in the woods. He has the weights for the ends in black also.

M.Hensler- I have been shooting mine for only a couple weeks. Still playing with the weight system. I met him through a mutual friend years ago but never knew he started this until I saw him at a local sports show.