Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowtech questions >

Bowtech questions

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech questions

Old 03-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Bowtech questions

I am not ankle bitting, so dont go there, but the reason were spiraling right now is because of your george boy and "his war".
Yes you are ankle biting....lol

And you also have NO IDEA of what you're talking about. To me....George Bush is a fiscal liberal......and the only reason I voted for him....is because he was head and shoulders better than the alternative.

Heel.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff, you seem to feel that anyone that doesn't accept overpaying for a product is OK is a bleeding heart democrat. I'm a republican, and I support companies being able to make money. If the big companies make money the stock market does well, there are more jobs, and the economy prospers. My problem is when companies are already making money and the devise ways to make more that are unethical and make it impossible for other members of the market to make a fair profit for themselves. This is wrong.

You say the country is spiraling and that we shouldn't reward complacency, yet you are complacent to overpay for products...hmmm.

I'm done with this one, I think we've reached an impasse.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

So how do you feel about $4300.00 to get laid. [:-]Is the best always the most expensive?

Free market placeor was this girl just price gouging.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Jeff, you seem to feel that anyone that doesn't accept overpaying for a product is OK is a bleeding heart democrat.
I have no idea of where that came from. I HATE overpaying for anything.

My problem is when companies are already making money and the devise ways to make more that are unethical and make it impossible for other members of the market to make a fair profit for themselves.
Unethical? Boycott! I'll say it again....walk away.

You say the country is spiraling and that we shouldn't reward complacency, yet you are complacent to overpay for products...hmmm.
LOL...there ya go again. What makes you think I like overpaying for products. What have I overpaid for? What areyou talking about?

Old 03-13-2008, 05:41 PM

No, spitzer is just an idiot...that's all.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:40 PM

And here is the funny thing, this is all based on an ASSUMPTION that bow companies are raking their customers.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

And here is the funny thing, this is all based on an ASSUMPTION that bow companies are raking their customers.

Sure it is.... of course it depends on what you assumption of a fleecing is.....
Old 03-14-2008, 04:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

We haven't discussed Socialized Medicine in this thread yet...
Old 03-14-2008, 04:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

I heard the guy from bowtech drives a gold BMW with diamond spinner hubs

Quick drives a 1981 Honda[8D]
Old 03-14-2008, 04:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Come on Germ ..thats not fair. He only drives the Honda because the CEO at BMW woudn't tell him the mark-up for the spinners. He knew how much the Diamond Miners were making in Africa and felt the mark-up should have been much less, due to their low salaries and working conditions.

Quick Reply: Bowtech questions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.